Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Jimlit posted:

I used to have an account with access to the community moderation features. Like every time something got reported it would go into this feed and people would vote on what actions should be taken. Nothing on the internet will ever be that entertaining again.

I still have this access but they stopped letting us vote on chats a while ago :( It really was the best way to spend 10 minutes laughing my rear end off. When you shot a lot of guys down they revert to 12yo boys on Live just screaming every obscenity they can think of, it really was the most hilariously sad thing I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Also lol if you're not aiming for 40ish divorced women cause as someone else said most everyone else on their is in their 20s and probably mental in some way.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Its interesting that this seems to largely be a problem for straight women though. Like I got nerdy gay dudes who couldn't avoid talking about larp or whatever for their first message but none that came across as looking for therapy. Similarly I got a lot of generic "hey" messages from dudes and various forms of "u want sum fuk?" But I can only think of a couple that got nasty if I didn't reply or said I wasn't interested.

It's very largely straight guys who have some massive ego issues, I very rarely have gay/bi men have a complete melt down at me when I say no thanks or ignore them.

Edit: to be far their success rate for getting hook ups is more like 50% vs the <2% response rate the average straight guy will get from women online.

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 10, 2015

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

naem posted:

Have dick pics ever worked for any guy ever?

I did get "That looks so good I want to rub it all over my face" one time, close enough?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Man I'm poly open whatever and even I'm starting to hate other super open people. The loving pretentiousness. No one cares you long winded gently caress up!

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I live just outside portland, OR and god drat are the SJWs strong here. The more obnoxious thing is I match with a lot of them since I'm not a raging homophobe :sigh:

quote:

I spend a lot of time thinking about
How to dismantle the dominant culture and build up in its place a culture that does not marginalize women, people of color, queer people, disabled people, or anyone else. Also how to smash capitalism. Also shoes and cute dresses and sloths and sex and why we aren't all cyborgs by now.

quote:

God/dess. The patriarchy. Kyriarchy. Epistemology. Religious history. Power dynamics. Mental health stigma.

quote:

My self-summary
I'm a pixie. Please understand this in dealings with me; I'm flighty, lighthearted and a #hedonist.

quote:

My self-summary
just another poly, trans*, genderqueer, anarco-circus witch, wasting away in late capitalism and calling for the Apocalypse.
What I’m doing with my life
living with my poly family at an amazing collective house that is in process of becoming egalitarian income-sharing.
This poo poo goes on forever as you can imagine

No idea what's going on with this pic too

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Fuckin lying females.... You know?

youre projecting a little too hard there buddy

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

OKC's homepage gave me a quick match that was 0%/75% to me today. I don't even know what to make of that.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Libelous Slander posted:

i dated a catgirl irl i admit i didn't know it was thing and thought it was just a joke on her name.

I was loving one who stealthed it on me a few months in and I dropped her like a hot potato. Not that she wasn't a bag of crazy low self esteem before that but that was a Nope.

But insisted she isn't a furry

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

vyst posted:

As a resident of tampa I'm not sure if that's a compliment or insult.. ..

Florida is a joke hth

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Fetish or untreated trauma you decide!

Cept this cause it's totally untreated trauma god drat

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Wish someone had warned me Portland was whitey central cause gently caress some color would be nice once in a while.

On the flip side gonna meet a way younger than me redheaded check this week and I'm just waiting to see what screws are loose and if I can deal with them.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

SaltLick posted:

based on my watching of portlandia everyone is nuts up there c/d

We almost passed some stupid pumped up GMO law because OMG CHEMICALS or some poo poo so only about 1/2 the population is stupid and/or nuts

Sheep-Goats posted:

I think in every post I've ever made about Portland I've called it "whitebread." You needa research harder son. Even if you find a nonwhite in Portland they're going to be white as gently caress.
Didn't really think to look at population stats about race before I moved here cause who gives a poo poo. I did find out about all the racist law crap that went on until almost yesterday though so yah oops. Kinda stuck here now I can just wait for the asians and mexicans to catch up.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

this_is_hard posted:

Portland is full of ~magic crystals~ and GMO!!!! FLUORIDE!!!! morons

Which makes meeting people here a real mindfield sometimes

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Being in portland and finding this poo poo is just easy mode

quote:

I've had my own website since Geocities was a thing, and I'm a second-generation fangirl. I'm also a second-generation feminist and, a second-generation SCA member (I'm no longer active, but was for quite a while).

I'm happily ensconced in a cat-and-book-filled house with my beloved partner idkwtfbbq. He and I are non-monogamous, but I'm not looking for anything but friends right now.

I have a tendency to develop in directions that make filling out profiles like this tricky. I wish I could set my details to include:

Orientation: Androphile
Pronouns: Not picky. She/her or they/them.
Religion: eclectic polytheist pagan. Gnosis via Praxis, bitches!
Diet: HAES/Body acceptance advocate
Offspring: Childfree and loving it

I am:
- an Enneagram 1
- in the middle of almost every Meyers-Briggs test
- a Pisces
- born in the year of the horse
the gently caress is an Enneagram1? Also yes HAES = tubby of course

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I snipped out the boring parts of this one:

quote:

My self-summary
:words:
My gender is hosed.
If you wanna be my lover/friend/companion/whatever the gently caress, ya gotta get with my dog. If she doesn't like you, peace out.

Destroying the hegemony and binaries of all kinds.
My gender.
Feminism.
Heteronormativity.
How the media portrays gender and gender stereotypes.
White privilege and racism in my society and community.
Puritanism and how to move past it.
Capitalism, values of our society.
Why we are where we are and how we got here in the first place (in terms of culture).
How to be a better human being.
How to teach those around me about non-binary gender and sexuality.
How to keep an open mind and learn more about areas I think I know a lot about as well as areas that I know next to nothing about.
Homonegativity and perpetual sexism in video games.
My research paper for my LGBT History of Houston seminar.
How the gently caress to write a paper on Willa Cather when my professor is a loving Willa Cather scholar and knows more than I could ever hope to know.
My cats (I have 2).
What I am having for dinner.

You should message me if
You wanna plan the destruction of hegemonic heteronormativity and gender/sexuality binaries. Or just hang out.

They have a tumblr, it's random nerd/lesbian stuff though. Though they say looking for everyone and they oops dated a man when they were 13 before they figured out they were queer so :confused:

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Mar 5, 2015

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Jeff Sichoe posted:

what I don't get about trannies and gender identity stuff is how it was so readily accepted by society (well, western society I guess)

I mean, if you are truly saying that you were born with a dick but that your brain is trying to tell you that you are a woman, or vice versa, then isn't that essentially the same as like anorexia?

your brain telling you that you are fat when you are skinny as gently caress?

so if we then follow that point to it's natural conclusion - wouldn't the government have to subsidize liposuction for anorexic people in much the same way it currently pays for dudes dicks to get loped off and inverted and then pay for breast implants and hormonal replacements for trans / genderfukt?

makes ya think

lol you're as dumb as the people I'm posting

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

LeoMarr posted:

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

Uh idgi?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

opus111 posted:

Soz brah I've never even seen an episode.

Then shut up you ignorant slut

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This one confuses me cause her other pics she's a little chubby not..whatever is going on here: (Offspring Doesn’t have kids, but wants them )

Weird

also of course:

quote:

I like a lot of things and people. Everyone loves me and my curves.

You should message me if
your hot or cool
:jerkbag:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

"Non-binary, Gender Nonconforming, Genderqueer "

So funny watching some people fight the binary and just look like any other 20something hipster.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

SaltLick posted:

if you dont date blacks youre a racist which is just absurd because shockingly not everyone finds every race attractive. whites wanting to date whites is not being an awful racist

You're right it's only a little racist

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Lucky Guy posted:

i like boobies

Everything I do pretty much leads back to this. Except playing video games that's for me

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

cams trying the true method of "pff whatever you GOON :smug:" while having more years and posts than most everyone else on the forum.

or they're off their meds either or

Edit: GBS posters making hyperbolic statements about random weirdos on the Internet. Gosh darn those meanies

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Mar 14, 2015

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I wanna know why some 18yo chick who's 57% to me messaged me. Not complaining but come on that's weird

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

....anyway, whatever the gently caress you're projecting here bucko.

Went back and looked and lol they're not even out of HS yet. Don't think this will go anywhere but at least it was different.

Chomp8645 posted:

Gold digger.

Ha I wish I had that kind of income.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tumble posted:

Tho there probably isn't a lot of overlap with people who make fun of ugly people on OKC and semi-schlubby goons who are awesome enough to date good looking girls just by being rad people.
sorry to burst your sanctimonious bubble but I'm making fun of people cause I'm seriously full up on chicks and I live in loving Portland, OR where there is just so many of these pretentious gently caress ups all I can do is laugh at them

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Report the posts and just put GIS as the reason and the mods will get rid of them :devil:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Does this person not get how profiles work holy poo poo

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

one thing i noticed about okc is that guys who don't want kids overwhelmingly tend to also be non-monogamous. what up with that?

I can't say I can help you because me having no interest in children has 0 to do with me liking to gently caress lots of people. I'm not being smart just those 2 things are separate thoughts in my head :shrug:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

but like, it's true that you don't want children and you want to gently caress lots of people

i'm not saying there's cause and effect here, i'm saying that in my experience there's a serious correlation and it is one of the many many things that frustrated me about okc

I guess the only thing I can tell you is I'm a selfish hedonist who's more honest with himself than most people? Maybe. I'm not a fan of responsibility which kids & monogamy which are loaded with.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tumble posted:

Her profile says she's not into one night stands or casual flings? Well its not nice to call her a liar, so just RESPECTFULLY try to gently caress her; hold her hands and kiss her cheek before you put your hands down her jeans.
I know chicks have to say this in some attempt to discourage idiot guys from messaging them "want some gently caress?" but anyone else have the experience where this is almost never true in practice once you're out on the first date?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Hellequin posted:

I'm not really into big muscular guys, mostly just gender fluid, Agender, trans people, and women."

IE: not men. Just say it, it's ok. I feel the same way but I just say I'm bi and not bog down everyone with the details cause no one really gives a poo poo.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The North Tower posted:

But what about boosting your special snowflake-ness?

That would require ME to give a poo poo haha. but this is the tumblr age where you have to be open to all genders/types/bodies/whatever instead of admitting you have types or god forbid if you're straight.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Casually looked at OKC this morning and uh...this popped up

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

using okcupid as a black woman is a loving nightmare, but i'm almost bored enough to reactivate my account

please talk me out of it

nah think of the thread content you can generate. Do it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tumble posted:

Just figured I'd tell you guys okc got me laid again. Med student cutie, really knew her way around in bed.

She was very impressed by my profile and how much we had in common and my gentlemanly manners such as holding the door open for her, and being entirely respectful of her as a woman by waiting for her to make the first move.

Aha just kidding, I was making out with her after an hour and by the end of the date she was more than willing to hop into a cab to my place.

Always be closing, losers.

I gotta say I get ignored 90% of the time but the other 10% are pretty much done deals by the time we actually go out.

Edit: and i'm a short guy so I'm starting in the negatives as it is the rest of you need to get it together lol

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

ThePriceIsRight posted:

ive been on this website for 3 months and ive only gotten 40 likes of which 5 are non-fat and 3 of those that are actually attractive and somewhat fit. am i loving uggo or can i somehow blame women for this?

Obviously you're not a tall lean man of means so yes it's on you

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Sometimes I forget OKC isn't liberal central cause I almost never see religious people on there because of how much a heathen I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

And an MRA is born

• Locked thread