Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Speaking of the old thread, we seem to be missing a link to it in the OP:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3489715

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

MisterShine posted:

I wish there was a 30mm wild west version for Malifaux and scifi for Infinity. Goddamn I've spent way too much on terrain when this could have been an option

There's the Moto.tronica set for Infinity. And I think a papercraft version of the stackable cube buildings if you can print your own.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I'd get some OSL on those red elements, otherwise looks great :roboluv:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Bistromatic posted:

I made my own template set today because why the hell not?
How did you make the bright markings?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Where are the stretch goals posted?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

dexefiend posted:

Yeah. It seems to me that if you want to play Scourge, you will be able to buy a ton of ships in the cheap.

I hope so, they look much better than the DZC ones.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Pash posted:

Who do you want to play as? I know there are already plenty of people that don't really want their scourge...

If they want to give it away for free I'm game :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I don't give a gently caress either way. Kickstarter expectations are one thing, Hawk's expectations are a different thing, there's a clash, someone will have to compromise. Hawk doesn't want to offer sweet stretch goals and second-by-second KS map, they'll lose some potential money. I don't want to hear entitled gamers, I don't read KS comments*. Works great so far.

* Seriously, who the gently caress reads KS comments anyway? They're like two steps above Youtube's.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Hawk, stop. I used all my miniature budget :ohdear:

BTW, is there an overview of each faction's playstyle? I remember something mentioned that DFC ships play differently than that side's land/air counterparts in DZC.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

signalnoise posted:

That ship has Beavis' underbite

You've got the nose art figured out then.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
So, they're making a new KS-exclusive ship class now? Or are those just variants of the non-exclusive ones?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

DeadGame posted:

I've nearly finished my Desolator. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Need to do some cleanup on the claws and then seal it.

Good to see pretty Scourge, way too little of them done well. What did you use for the main armor highlights?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

The most important question he answered whether they would change the Shenlong-class to the Hung Dong-class was answered with an unfortunate no. :(

Ah, so they're going with the Long Wang option.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

dexefiend posted:

gently caress you, bro.

Flipswitch posted:

suck my dick

get a room you two

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Frobbe posted:

Black primer (Vallejo) followed by Citadel Ironbreaker air, then washed carefully with Citadel Druchii purple, and Drakenhof nightshade on the blue parts. Laziest scheme ever but it looks so fantastic.

If you're airbrushing try Vallejo Air Steel, it's awesome for mixing colored metallics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Frobbe posted:

i did think about mixing the metallics with the colour i wanted, but i felt like i wouldn't get the shadows i also wanted by using a wash.
I still use washes with those, it just gives a deeper color to the metal.