Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

host after host after host ...
I need that Phoenix in my life :pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

signalnoise posted:

Alright, so I'll buy a PHR starter box, command cards, and one of those commanders. What should I get for Resistance to be similar in terms of power? My preferred outlet does not have the starter for Resistance.

Resistance starter box, command cards, and one of the Resistance commander blisters; all the starter boxes are fairly balanced against each other.

Give a 2nd thought to picking up the 2 player starter set anyway, since you'll need the rulebook and the card terrain it comes with is pretty nice for cardboard. Maybe you can sell (or give) the Scourge and UCM plastics to a friend who you can then play against. Just a thought.

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

I want to buy all these spaceships right now.

Tequila Ranger
Sep 11, 2004

I've issued ultimatums to my gaming friends that if they do not start DFC Fleets with me when it comes out, then we cant be friends anymore.

I feel that this is both mature and appropriate.