Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?
I am so in for Dropfleet Commander it's not even funny. Especially not funny is how it's going to screw my credit card. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Oh god my OwnZone Commander starter is coming in on Monday, I've been waiting for it for over a month. Then I gotta magnetize and paint it in the three weeks that my pal is out of state. Then, ownage. So pumped.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I really wish Wade's tank was one continuous hull and not two Sabres slapped together.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Warroom for DZC would be fantastic. Especially if it isn't warroom.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'm glad the kickstarter was funded, but between needing really high pledges for exclusives and the shipping cost to the US I'm just gonna wait till I can a starter from my local retailer. I'm also pretty happy that they're reserving stuff for retailers to sell, since this isn't the sort of Kickstarter my local place would back normally.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Welp, impulse bought a pair of Shaltari cruiser boxes off Amazon, so I guess I'm getting into this game too.

I know nothing other than the ships look nice, help.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Sojenus posted:

Just found a blister of Shaltari corvettes I forgot I had and will never use. Free to a good home if you cover the cost of shipping (US).

PM'd

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Pash posted:

I feel like Hawk has really been struggling as of late to get everything organized. They supposedly sent all the wave to non-print stuff a while ago... but never actually told backers that they should have gotten their stuff... and I have to think they messed up somewhere as a bunch of us have not gotten our scourge space station kits. Additionally there has not been any action on the store credit for not getting map packs.

I just wanna be able to order a Battlefleet box from a US retailer...

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Sojenus posted:

When are the Kickstarters for Dropfleet Armada, Dropsquad Commander, and Dropsquad Soldier?

I really don't want HAWK to turn into Spartan Games 2.0, but since they've decided to stop selling models, poo poo I dunno

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Vallejo's textured paints are ideal for the 10-15mm scale, just slap some of that on and hit it with a drybrush once or twice and you're good to go.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Are Battlefleet boxes gonna be available at Adepticon? I’ve wanted one since last Adepticon...

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I’d actually be able to buy BFG in the US, which would be a pretty big selling point for it to me regardless of how crap the rules are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I’ll probably grab it since I’ve never been able to get a 2p starter set for DFC but those new cruisers look ugly and are completely outside the faction aesthetics.