Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch

Zyla posted:

no one's spear is better than edge's

His spear was so lovely he ended his own career with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch
It's like how to kill your midcard 101

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

did whatever their called get a jobber entrance

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

How does Michael Cole suck so bad

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

Rhonne posted:

Sting once attacked the NWO with an army of fake Stings just so he count sneak attack Buff Bagwell.

to be fair, Buff is the stuff

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

Hahaha, i dont remember ever seeing a finish off of that spot

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

Rikishi is the loving worst

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

#AxelMania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

Failing piss tests

• Locked thread