Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

should have kickstarted it so it was one of those 2-3 like 3 years ago since nothing else happened back then

yea, this is one of the few times i wish i had kickstarted a project. dayz turned me off buying anything but fully released games and i regret that now a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Eh, I didn't kickstart it either and I haven't bought it yet, but that doesn't really bother me. If it's a good game I'll get it eventually. If it's a turd then I saved some money.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
look these noobs who didn't kickstart PE smh

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i don't have evidence to say this about mighno9 direcly but i'm suspicious of narratives where a video game auteur leaves the oppressive corporation and creates the games that truly expresses his vision. down that path is tim schafer and chris roberts i think people have imbued inafune with a significance that can only disappoint.

i hope it is good but that is just the thing in the back of my head which i think.
Okay, fair enough.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
http://www.cupheadgame.com/

• Locked thread