Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

Ork food certainly was a new experience.....

Eadian had been quite enjoying himself frankly. It had been a long time since he had been planet side, let alone on such a nice place. He had no experience with the Tau in his time with the Navy or otherwise, but they did seem to know how to throw a party. He had even been brave enough to cut a small piece of the ork food that appeared to still be bleeding....and was that an eye?

He sipped his drink considering the wisdom of his decisions, thinking about what this artifact must be. The Lord Balzac wouldn't shut up on the way here, his ego insufferable. He took a moment to listen in to the conversation between the Orc and the Tau, and watched the Astartes look mainly annoyed by the entire affair. When the lord shot the Commander in the face however, he had jumped behind the table and drew his Hellpistol and took aim at the Tau that Exlorator had pointed out, and took a shot at him. He chuckled briefly at Wrathbeards comment I've never known an orc to be so concerned about the niceties of the law, but we will be certain to inform the Arbites that you were in the right.

Frankly, Eadian thought he wouldn't really mind if the 'good lord' didn't make it out of this alive. It was his fault they were in this mess anyway.

lets do it, I'm down with shooting bad nobility. Also I have not ever done play by post before so let me know if i need more info, or anything else in the combat block that would be prudent

code:

WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
34 50 42 46 52 60 59 54 69

BS+10 for aiming half action

Name			  Type	Range	Fire	       Damage		Armor Pen  	Ammo	Reload	
Hellpistol (Lucius) Pistol     35m       S/2/_     1d10+4E 7              4                 40          2 Full

Basic Weapon Training Universal
Die Hard (just in case)
Pistol Training Universal 
Quick Draw (ready as a free action)
Sound Constitution x2 (forgot to put this into my wounds the first time, so its 11 not 9 i am an idiot)

Wounds 11/11
Fate 4/4

code:

Eadian Valarius

WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
34 50 42 46 52 60 59 54 69

Skills:

TRAINED:
Awareness
Barter
Charm
Ciphers(Underworld/Rouge Trader)
Common Lore (imperial Navy)
Deceive
Disguise
Intimidate
Security

BASIC:
Carouse
Commerce
Common Lore (Underworld)
Dodge
Drive (Ground vehicles)
Forbidden Lore (Archotech/heresy)
Inquiry
Interrogation
Literacy
Logic
Scrutiny
Search
Shadowing
Silent Move
Sleight of Hand
Speak Language (High Gothic/Low Gothic/Traders Cant/Eldar)
Tech-Use
Tracking
Trade (Linguest)

Talents:
Peer (nobility)
Peer (military)
Enemey (Echlisiarchy)
Basic Weapon Trainign Universal
Broke No Insult
Die Hard
Pistol Training Universal
Resistance (fear)
Sound Constitution X2
Takedown
Quick Draw

Gear:
Ancestral Seal
Best Craftmenship Hellpistol
Common Craftmenship Boltgun
Xeno-Mesh Armor
Autoquill
Dataslate
Micro-bead
Multi-key
Sets of robes x2
Synskin
Chrono
Cameoelline cloak
MultiCompas
GC Disguise Kit

Wounds: 11 (This was the original 9+2 for Sound Constitution, i didn't actually read what that did when i took it) 
Fate Points:4

AcidRonin fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Feb 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
Although he never thought he would say it, Eadian Agreed with the greenskin. Wrathbeard and D’Jasper have a point Elanaque. We have a way’s to go before we are back to the ship, and even after that we have to somehow get into orbit. This seems unlikely if we appear to be harboring a wanted murderer. It might be easier if we give him up to the Tau for whatever the appropriate punishment is. Might even win us some points with the local authorities of the Tech Priest can patch those wounds up?

hopefully were not ruining Dynes plan before the first page is used up, but it seems like at this point we have to do SOMETHING with Ballzac or its unlikely the tau would just let us leave with the artifact/at all. I can try to talk us out of it but giving them the lord seems like a good COA

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Edit: on second thought I'm not going to phonepostthis. Il get it when i get home

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Well that settles our blue blood problem for the moment at least. M4X, I don’t much like the idea of having to march in and do anything, we are on a world heavily populated by Xenos and for the moment, we aren’t really sure of our standing. We may be able to work something out with….whatever passes for the local government amongst this lot. Oh and Quintus, may I suggest against any further shooting for the moment? I know your quite keen on it, but it might be in our best interest to hold for a moment and be prepared to figure a non-violent way out of this. Let’s see if our former lord had any information about the artifact….

Gonna search Balzachs body for anything he might have on him regarding the artifact; also are their guards coming or anything? Presumably this would have caused quite the commotion, and if nobody important is alive to tell them we shot the offender, then probincrux just kamayahameha’d this dude in the face for no reason

AcidRonin fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Feb 14, 2015

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Eadian

Hey, Who is in charge now, we don't want to harm anyone else, we just want what we came here for

I have Trade : Linguist can I try to communicate with the tau? I thought they understood us?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Eadian

Maybe I can speak with someone? At the very least see if we can avoid having to get our astartes friend to cut down every Xenos on the planet?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Eadian

Well at a minimum this should be an interesting trip.... Scoot over ork.

(effort post as gently caress sorry i'm on a work trip)

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

We should come up with some sort of plan on how we are going to play this. If we barter right I’m sure we can get our artifact as well as a shooty….suit….thing…..for our friend.

so time to negotiate?

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Well let’s get in there and collect our ‘artifact’ and be gone. Frankly this has taken long enough, and if I never ride in another Xenos rickshaw it will be too soon. Also maybe we could stop being BLATANTLY hostile to the majority population of the planet? It might help us conclude business sooner.

Oh my god ‘the real barbarianz is yerselves’ Curly I’m loving dying

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Yes we are really just here for information about a business proposition we had with the owner of this.....uhm. you museum of you...... who is in charge here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

Well then let’s get moving tech priest. Although I think we should try to meet with someone in the Taus command structure before we try to get off world. I think it’s safe to assume they are still peeved about the altercation at the feast.

I thought we still had to see someone before being taken to where the artifact was

• Locked thread