Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

As the party wait at the reception a side door opens and in strolls a large older gentleman wearing swimming trunks, his stomach displaying a tattoo that reads DINO in high gothic script. His fine bionic legs carry him across the room as he looks at the assembled group. "Ah! So that explains the shooting, these little buggers never let the guns off normally." He scratches behind an ear and looks at D'Jasper, "Interesting little band you've got here, reminds me of my younger days. Any interest in an old man tagging along?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

Dino's face lights up and he turns and heads down the corridor, "Give me a few minutes to gather my things and we'll get right on with it!" he disappears round a corner, reappearing soon after.

Standing before them now in Imperial Guard battledress he salutes and hefts a kit bag over his shoulder, a large grenade launcher hanging to his side. "Oh, bollocks, almost forgot it!" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a rosette, pinning it to his chest in place of a regimental badge.

Lord Inquisitor Jeffery "Dino" Mansular of the Order Xenos

Dino walks to the reception desk and talks quickly to the receptionist in the Tau tongue, handing over some of the local currency and nods to her, then turns to the group. "The Tau may be misguided but they recognise a good bit of a symbol let me tell you. Now then, trade negotiations?"

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

"Ah, I made the same mistake too. Get a bit from every fourth plate, that's the trick. It never tastes like good Grox but it's never too bad." He waves dismissively at the mention of his title, "When I was younger sure, but the older you get the less you give a poo poo. Any diplomat with you or you running this one solo?"

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

"He must have pissed them off a fair bit, it takes a lot to get this lot shooting at Imperials" Dino spreads his arms and gestures to the folk in the lobby before winking at D'Jasper, "Too much killing is bad for business after all"

edit: Put my sheet over on pastebin to save filling the page with it Jeffery "Dino" Mansular

Sledra fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Feb 22, 2015

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

Dino laughs at the uptight marine, "Well it's not a big concern of mine, I was an ork once for a bit back in the service. Great fun until they started shooting us." He looks Quintus up and down, "It's more psykers that get my hackles up, never been around one that didn't explode in short order." He shrugs, "Still, I'm sure you won't."

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

Dino leans toward the driver and clears his throat, "Ahem, meep meep meep; meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep meep. Meep meep meep meep?". He climbs aboard relaxes in the seat, "Shall we?"

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

Dino dismounts, shaking his head, "Could've sworn I spoke the Lingua Tau-a, must be a defective bot." As he looks up at the building he smiles and whacks D'Jasper on the shoulder, "AH! I've been on this tour before, bloody interesting let me tell you, had quite the explosive ending if I remember rightly."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sledra
Jan 24, 2005

How Thortunate!
Dino

At the kroot's offer of free tat Dino disappears into the row of shelves in the gift shop, swiftly reappearing with a drone hat atop his glorious head. "Couldn't justify the purchase when I last came through, this is even better!"

Add (1) Foam Drone Style Hat to inventory

• Locked thread