Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
legitimately one of my favorite games i've played in and i'd be saying this even if we'd lost. Pretty much everybody was participating and making their thoughts heard and people were listening instead of yelling. Awesome flavor (even if I had no idea what any of it meant) and a great setup.

I think it was fairly balanced too. Scum was unlucky that Rarity didn't get a PGO off, especially in role madness. Even though EXAKT worked with town it still made it 3v9 (+1 Survivor) which is fine from a numbers perspective.

but seriously that setup. PGO/Roleblocker + Ninja/Cop + Mysterycop/BP is an amazing combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

wall monitor posted:

Hey, thanks!

Yeah, this was a blast. The end of D2 was pretty amazing and hooked me on playing more.

Holding off on counter-claiming TT after his fakeclaim was as important as the fakeclaim itself. Bold move.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Poque posted:

legitimately one of my favorite games i've played in and i'd be saying this even if we'd lost. Pretty much everybody was participating and making their thoughts heard and people were listening instead of yelling. Awesome flavor (even if I had no idea what any of it meant) and a great setup.

I think it was fairly balanced too. Scum was unlucky that Rarity didn't get a PGO off, especially in role madness. Even though EXAKT worked with town it still made it 3v9 (+1 Survivor) which is fine from a numbers perspective.

but seriously that setup. PGO/Roleblocker + Ninja/Cop + Mysterycop/BP is an amazing combo.

If Rarity had gotten her PGO off on N1 it would have been such a different game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rurea posted:

If Rarity had gotten her PGO off on N1 it would have been such a different game.

I love watching all the things that could have been, it's my favourite part of modding. Like If you had hanged instead of Rarity, Poque never would have shot Rarity (since he was lamenting to me in gchat while I was writing flavour how he knew she was town).

KB might have investigated Rarity and not been blown up by her PGO and they would have been so confused and it would have been great.

Also Hiip could have not died D1 and then you could have been bused into each other and there goes the scumteam N1.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poque posted:

Taste I think that's the best game I've ever seen you play. You were awesome.

Agreed. drat good job.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CCKeane posted:

Very fun game everybody!

I'm also really glad that nobody pointed out that voting me off first would have been extremely logical.

I almost posted it. I decided to give you a break because of the "town" bread crumb and because of how forthcoming you had been.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

If PMom wasn't the scum, it would have happened!

Thank you for confirming I'm not crazy. :)

----

This game was fantastic. Definitely one of my favorites. Good job Asiina!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

King Burgundy posted:

I almost posted it. I decided to give you a break because of the "town" bread crumb and because of how forthcoming you had been.

My backup plan was to whine a bunch and hope everybody relented.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CCKeane posted:

My backup plan was to whine a bunch and hope everybody relented.

Poque posted:

an appeal to emotion doesn't come across as fake because you can be outward about staying alive as it relates to your wincon.

:mad:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm REALLY good at whining though.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This game was a blast, thanks to everyone and especially modiina

I hope you liked effort town taste because he's never coming back :twisted:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also I just found what I wrote when deciding who to shoot N2 :smug:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Done gymming soon. Today was double cardio and I'm wrapping up low cycles now

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

glad to hear it op

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lmao wrong thread

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Keep us updated!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh hey this game is over. I'm still mad I got lynched for a genuine claim :saddowns:

Very well played, Taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Rarity posted:

Oh hey this game is over. I'm still mad I got lynched for a genuine claim :saddowns:

Very well played, Taste

i'm just glad that my hard defense of you didn't blow up in my face. i think it helped that I was eventually on the vote but I wonder how it would've gone if I had shot EXAKT that night instead of Rurea.

i was considering it because I believed his claim and hitting a 3p would've counted as hitting "non-town" for my hated/loved passive.

• Locked thread