Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm here for the back to back scum Star Trek wins. :psylon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm Quark.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Is Deep Space Nine the one with Quark?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

Bro there are no Ferengi characters in Voyager. I know this because I watch Voyager with my friends every Wednesday night. I will fight you at your house.

Resurrecting for the DS9 Mafia.

Asiina posted:

Correct.

I don't wanna play any more.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi call me if you;re done talking dumb nerd poo poo

Fixed it for you

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meinberg posted:

Lots of bad DS9 opinions itt....

Rom is the best character.

The Space Knight? Now that's a robot I can get behind.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Case:

-Smells bad
-Eats poop
-Smells bad because he eats poop and lacks manual dexterity so he gets himself all covered in poop and he hates to bathe so he ends up a stinky poop covered man with poop breath.

Leave my bathing habits out of mafia dammit. I have a skin condition.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

wall monitor posted:

Shoot this Mills person whoever he is

I like the cut of this guy's jib. You'll go far in Something Awful Dot Com's Mafia Traditional Games.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Folks my trivia team won first place tonight and I am still on a bit of a trivia high. I also got to draw Jason Voorhees a lot so A++ good day.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

HiipFire posted:

Fine vote me and get me killed d1 idc

It's vote or die man. You either vote, or you DIE! Or in this case, BOTH.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

wall monitor posted:

Is it normally a good strategy to vig someone day 1?

No, really, I'm asking.

As soon as you get a vig you need to use it. No vig left behind.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

wall monitor posted:

Numbers! I like numbers. Thank you.

I'm inclined to guess that Poque is town, then. (Or possibly 3p posing as town, but my :tinfoil: hunches are 0 for 2 so far in my mafia career)

But what if....

he's not

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

wall monitor posted:

Speaking of!

I want to hear more from you.

Hello I'm here and not at a bball game. How's it going.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hello I'm here and not at a bball game. How's it going.

You wanted to talk to me. ANd now you don't?????? Wall Monitor? More like Jerk Monitor.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Okay. I will give you a SINGULAR minute.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If you have a vig. You use it Day 1. Are you scum? Are you town? It doesn't matter. You use a vig day 1. You've got a vig, you use the vig. Because you don't want to be the dumb jerk with a vig in your pocket when you either get the rope on get night killed.

About scum... yeah I don't know I'm not getting any real pings of substance. I'm glad Hiip died. I don't think it was scummy of Poque to pull the trigger. Everything else has mostly just washed over me like a wave.

Rurea posted:

The only two posts of substance by Keane.
Please explain your vote for poque, if it was a joke that would satisfy me as enough reason right now.

By the way Rurea is this just a joke or are you seriously asking the wrong person this question. Am I looking too into this?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

wall monitor posted:

My ranking of current suspicion, from most town to most scum:

code:
Pinterest Mom
Rurea
CCKeane
Kubamontu
Poque
EXAKT Science
Rarity
King Burgundy
Dr. Hurt
Tremendous Taste
Merk

Yes thank you for the Lumpen List. What puts Poque so high compared to other people? Why is Pin Mom the totally towniest while Taste is down towards the bottom?

Do you think Keane is just being a "jerk" because he likes it or do you think that's trying to hide something? I mean he's like that a lot, but I feel like Keane is almost playing it up a little too much.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I'm trying to avoid a night kill by playing coy and thus making the scum think I will eternally be on the cusp of getting voting, when in reality I am dancing a fine line between scuminess and towniness.

Good lord you're placing the wine right in front of them. Keane I am playing regular type chess but you're playing that 3d chess like a crazy person.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello let's work together to solve what's going on today before I have to go to my party. that's a good plan.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

A Merk vote is lazy dumb and crazy. Now Kumba. that's a star that I could really trek.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

CCKeane posted:

You can tell this because I am voting Kumba.

Well then I will join you. ##vote Kumba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

merk posted:

Koba. Not. Ape. *pushes off cliff*

Well you're certainly not monkeying around.

• Locked thread