Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
25 is a high number of players to acquire. I'd be glad to help make that a little easier. Count me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hey look! The game is full. :niggly:

As long as those Asterisks can confirm.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
What's Shin Megami Tensei? Can I roleplay as an emoticon instead?

:gerty:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
That auction was short. Going to set them up around 3am so I can have a chance at them? :P

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tremendous Taste posted:

~~~~~Minigame~~~~~

I will pay 5k macca to any player whose final vote i can control today

Done.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Dugong posted:

:getout:

paying 50k for someone to remove the 3 sets of couples in my house right now that insisted on making homecooked valentine's meals at the same time

That seems like a lot of simoleons for a townie.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

##vote True and Real

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Chic Trombone posted:

It IS possible to gift your Macca to another player, however doing so is a night action and therefore CANNOT be done at the same time as using any demons, items, or powers you may possess that also function as night actions.

Hey Chic, will we know who sent the money?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

okay.

Everyone send me 1 fantasy money. If someone doesn't and a night kill happens, we'll hang 'em.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
WELLLL. I guess if I'm night killed, that wouldn't work so well. Yeah don't send me money.

...except Poison Mushroom and TT. You guys owe me 5 grand. :)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Seriously. Day 1 with 25 people and a couple of them want to give me in-game advantage for throwing away my vote? Seemed like a good deal to me considering what I usually do on Day 1 votes.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
##purchase bullet

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Hal Incandenza posted:

##purchase dull purple stone
##purchase bright purple stone

Tremendous Taste posted:

##purchase red stone
##purchase blue stone

That's a lot of money to start with. How much does everyone else have?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Money in your pocket at the end of the game is just wasted potential.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

bowmore posted:

no you are

Aww. :(

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Would vote toaster, but I'm hoping to make some greenskins by sticking to my agreement with TT and PMush.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I understand. I generally skip Day 1 in most games, but this game I can benefit from selling my vote on the less consequential Day 1 vote.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm actuallyl broke :(

You lied to me. :argh:

Longer post incoming.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Somberbrero posted:

Toaster is probably the objectively the most scummy poster so far. His vote on my is tremendously shady, Ernie summed it up pretty well earlier. I didn't like his response either.

I feel good about the Hal case, something about his responses feel cagey. I summed up the initial case on him just a little while ago.

Amnistar was pretty bad too but I forget why in this moment.

I'm changing my opinion. Not too terribly interested in Toaster after reading this post. That's playing a little too hard on someone whose said two things to that point. I understand pressure, but Somber is all over the place on half the players.

Amni, Toast, Hal, Pint and Bow, Rarity, "I stand by my earlier scum reads.", Amni again, Toast again

##vote Somber

Pinterest Mom posted:

Scum Somber always makes an effort D1.

With the possibility of multiple scum teams, scum hunting as scum would be genuine and viable and make you look like the hero if you managed to get one.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Murmur Twin posted:

I feel like if it said chaos (and you missed the speculation during day one about two scum teams), it would explain you not jumping to the conclusion that there were two scum factions. ##vote Little Mac

I'm not sure that's too fair.

I was going through the thread on the same assumption to see who was most surprised by there being multiple scum teams. The first person to propose it was EXAKT and his thoughts seemed to indicate he was guessing the Scum Teams would be Evil/Good. Now that we see that one of the scum teams is Law, it makes sense EKACT was speculating knowing he was on the townie name which is called "Neutral-Aligned". Having seen that, I'm not convinced hunting scum by seeing who was surprised by multiple scum teams will reliable.

On the note of alignments, I'm betting Benign Neutrals will be Good Aligned (Survivors, Jesters, whatever) and killing 3P to be Evil Aligned. I don't know anything about the theme, just going by D&D Alignment Chart.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
and Chaos is probably the other scum team.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Is this Capps or Capps trying to sound like Capps?

:ms:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

True and Real posted:

Met, name 3 people you think are scum and explain why.

-HiipFire. 11 posts. Much more active in his other game.
-PMush - Bad arguments for votes, plus the "I only skimmed, forgot the deadline" post.
-True and Real - Breadcrumbing Good Alignment 3P so hard I'm convinced he's scum or Evil 3P. Speaks in riddles half the time for no reason. Lot of white noise.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Okay.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Which game?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I gave 3 choices a page ago. Ernie isn't a bad player to add to that list, but only because a convincing argument has been made against him rather than anything I figured out.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm the worst. :shrek:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Dr. Hurt posted:

YOUR TIME IS WASTING MET, YOU DORK. WHERE ARE MY ANSWERS????

Dr. Hurt posted:

Take your time. I'll see what you say in the morning!

I sense bias.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

True and Real posted:

You're kidding, right?

That was the joke, yeah.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Chic Trombone posted:

Rurea replaces tithin!

Hey Rurea, are you claiming Vanilla Townie?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Just curious.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Hal Incandenza posted:

Doesn't it seem more likely that it would be two scum teams given the number of kills every day?

Why would a Lover be a lone 3P anyway? I agree it makes more sense as a second scum team.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Little Mac posted:

Ernie probably wouldn't have gotten lynched if I hadn't helped push him, you understand this, right?

This argument doesn't work with two scum teams.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Hiip acts like that every game. Not sure is deserved a vet shot over it...

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Little Mac posted:

Hi, question! When was your last doctor's appointment? Did he diagnose you with tunnel vision?

These days you need a manifesto or you're just following the crowd.

##vote Little Mac

:ironicat:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:thejoke:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Meinberg posted:

True and Real posted:

What's rude is people who have put a pathetic amount of effort into the game are now padding postcounts without increasing the quality of the game to avoid a modkill.
You can go gently caress yourself.

I'm going for a walk, if I get modkilled while I'm away then whatever.

I agree with... Meinberg. If people feel the need to spam their way to not get modkilled, they're just just catching up with the people who spam their way through jokephase or octuple post.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Teach me your ways. I have not felt chill in awhile.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

True and Real posted:

Met!!! Do you still think I'm scum?!!?

Maybe. My guess is 3P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Little Mac posted:

Uh doesn't diq already have a demon?

This is what everyone owns, as far as I know. Might have missed something in the past day because I haven't been keeping perfect track today.

Big Nothing - Demon
Hal Incandeza - Dull Purple Stone, Bright Purple Stone
Little Mac - Gemless Ring, Bullet
Meinberg - Bullet
Met - Bullet
Rurea - Icy Blue Stone

• Locked thread