Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I have been hypnotised into playing by Taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi I am new to mafia but I would like to play

The only new person I know is CC Keane. I hear he's never played mafia before.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

or Meinberg can just be his usual self: Meinbore.

Rawr!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

MildManeredManikin posted:

I'm not playing I just wanted to let you know that I'm meinberg's number one fan and I'll be on the sidelines cheering for meinberg.

I tried to emulate your scum hunting style in a game recently MMM. It did not go well. I was a lynch candidate every day from D1 until D4 when I finally got lynched.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

MildManeredManikin posted:

I think you're the only person who thinks I have a good scum hunting style, primarily because I lucked out a bunch in twin peaks.

Can you link me the game?

E: I don't think there's anything wrong with your scum hunting style though, just :sun: be yourself! :sun:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690399&perpage=40

It's a real lurk-fest.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Mills posted:

So many lovely gamers in this thread. Sign me up.

What's one more right?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

I have no idea what any of this conversation is about.

This I understand

##vote Mills

Phew, I'm not the only one.

##vote asiina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

All I know is that I like people.

Like to make outfits from their skin? Like to eat their kidney and drink some nice Chianti?

• Locked thread