Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
could he forgive him for the phone calls, or would years of psychological torment drive him to murder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
true. thanks bwatts. however, there is an episode where moe has a captive under his bar. i'll try to find it. such acts show that moe is capable of horrific acts. he is hosed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

he would kill bart.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
its crazy to think that sideshow bob didnt drink and that decision perhaps saved barts life bc sideshow bob mighte have sat down at moes tavern and then they figure out they both hate bart and then bart says aye carumba and does a the slingshot thing unless it is treehouse episd in which case a spooky thang happen inmstead

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Quickscope420dad posted:

If bart simpson were a food what food would he be?

a CUMquat shdhlmao

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
buffalo bill dick tucking scene but with moe

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
"would you prank me? id prank me."

----------------

• Locked thread