Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hi. Just woke up.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Nah Brisbane is gloomy as gently caress. The sky reads 4am. The clock reads 9am. Cyclone incoming too.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lumpen posted:

Ok, but who do you think is Scum?
##Vote Anidav

I've never played with any of you guys before, nor watched the movie. I'm happy to play mafia anyway.

Regardless, from your perspective I can see why you'd think me as a wildcard.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Nah, not dodging just saying I can't think of anyone in particular who might be scum. Probably because I don't have any experience with you guys from previous games so I don't know who's "dangerous" and who isn't.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I will but at the moment I'm guessing the rest of the roster is in bed?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Friends, my city is about to be hit by a cyclone, who should I vote for while I remain alive?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I fully agree with Lumpen, he's merely doing a common type of poking. Even though I know none of the posters here, I do know exactly what he's trying to do and atleast for now; is a pretty bread and butter town move.

As for voting is concerned, there's a high chance that a cyclone will knock out my power tomorrow so I might not have another chance to post on day one after this.

I'm not sure what kind of poster Somberbrero is and at a glace it looks like a joke post with a joke vote. Since a cyclone is coming; I'm more than happy to add in a little extra pressure to get the joke posting out of the way.

##Vote Somberbrero

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Power still up. On standby.

Willing to listen and talk for discussion in the meantime.

Cyclone has been upgraded to Cat 5. The highest catergory.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hello friends. My backyard is a swimming pool and the rain won't stop. Is there anyone worth voting for since my last visit?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I am alive and well fyi. No need to replace, just try not to hammer when Aussies are sleeping.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well, you're welcome to vote me out due to Timezone differences. That said, the cyclone is over and if you want to rid of me due to Timezone differences; so be it but bowmore is also in a similar Timezone too.

Before you try and start a snowball on me, it was you who should be dead but got saved by the bell. Try saving your own rear end before you glare at mine. :v:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well it's 6:30 in the morning so okay.

##vote Rascyc

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

From past experience the people who pounce on the thread as soon as it unlocks are usually scum but that includes me explaining timezones.

I'm phone posting at an airport. I'll give you a scum list when I get home.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Smells a tad gambit-y but whatever. ##unvote

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

But does a jailer really fit into a game this small? If so, which character could it be?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I just figured the Timezone thing needed a post. Not just for my sake but also for bowmore's

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ernie. posted:

it matters because anidav seems to know that there isn't a jailer.

Well I've never been in a game with one so I'm naturally skeptical about it.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm at the airport. Can we please not hammer until I am home.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Okay I'm back from the airport, I'm willing to disclose my identity if it saves my head but it won't solve the mystery jail surrounding the previous night.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

But I do ask, would doing so be anti-town because scum would know almost the full hand of cards at play against them?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Uh okay.

I am Lisa, Vanilla Town, last night I was recruited by the masonry, the other member is dead so I am now a mason loner with no powers.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Given the events of yesterday happened when bowmore and myself were sleeping. I have no idea who the scum could be because I missed the feeling of yesterday.

I do think this jail business is suspicious because there just seems to be a little bit of shade on it. It basically confirms two "towns" making them lynch immune until there are indeed fatal cracks in this claim yet to be discovered.

For example, my PM for being invited to the mason doc said; conclusively "You have been invited to the masonry"

There was no flavour about it like people prior claimed. It literally finished with a definite statement. No room to be confused about whether a jailer or a roleblocker happened.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Because I was at the loving airport at 5:30 in the morning, you try effortposting at that hour.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Whatever, I understand being in different timezones makes me suspicious enough already. Bowmore probably feels me here.

I'm sorry for the joke vote, Rascyc.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think some guy asked me to vote for you and I was like, okay...

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It seemed funny at 5:30am, yes.

You can kill me for it if you like but that isn't the path to town victory you hopefully seek.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hm, a snowball push after I roleclaim? Who are you guys trying to protect?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Rascyc posted:

Dude was in a cyclone, I doubt he was thinking that far ahead.

Correct.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I know I sound scummy and if the cyclone had've lasted a few days more I would probably be replaced on this day.

These are the facts:

I am vanilla town.
I was recruited by MMT last night.
MMT recruited me because she(?) wanted to "meet someone new".
MMT was killed on the same night.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

No. the mason document has since be disbanded because it has no means of growing now.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Rascyc posted:

So is the mason doc deleted?

What happened in the masonry?

It's not deleted, it just has no one in it now that the one and only recruiter is dead.

Nothing, she said Hi; asked me how the cyclone was and then died.

Rascyc posted:

Er wait, if you were recruited last night, how did she mention anything about meeting someone new? She would've been dead.

I received the PM well before the thread unlocked.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Timezone differences are a curse to me. All this once again happens while I'm asleep.

I see a number of people referring to a "scummore" meaning that some of you are familiar with how bowmore plays as scum, yes?

Rascyc posted:

Things more likely right now:

- Scum are lurking and just letting us eat ourselves. Andi fits this category but has some posts, most bad, some scummy.

- Scum are nudging us towards weaker player lynches. This is otherwise known as the Ernie is giving us the creeps theory. I think only Somber or myself could manage to pull this off out of players remaining.

I lean the first category myself.

This also looks like a scum trying to frame the situation. Knowing I'm town; it really looks scummy, especially the way you stroke yourself and Somber in option two. As if to say "If I am scum, take this other guy with me".

Bowmore is a weaker player at present, because you guys are picking him apart while he is sleeping/at work.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I want to know what a scummore is.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm trying my best but this is my first encounter with you posters. Is that hard to understand or do you want to continue picking at the weaker posters, Mr. Option #2?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm also phone posting

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Ah, forgive me Town, I thought voting for bowmore would be cruel because he might've been at work or something due to our timezones. You guys clearly know when bowmore acts like scum though. Good job.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I assume timezones are meaning zero posts? Its almost midnight here. Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Killing me while I sleep.

• Locked thread