Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
i think there was some kind of hint that last guardian would come out one day but now i know that's not true. looks like i have....the order to look forward to HA

and loving xbone is getting cup head the bastards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
bloodborne

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

i must compose posted:

last guardian

lol jeez

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
well then i think about how there is really nothing good coming out in general unless you have a pc or something god forbid

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

also i have glaucoma and oculus rift wont work for me :420:

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
this is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

this too.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't understand why people are buying either the xbone or the ps4 and the only thing anyone's ever said about it was "i got my xbone because i didn't want the ps4" like someone made them pick one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i also buy things and don't use them, and i have a terminal case of consolized fail AIDS as well

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

looks legit

i miss when there were really strange ps2 games that were good like stretch panic and god hand. ps2 is best console

akibas trip is not a good game.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
playstation consoles often don't have anything of note to play for a while. if it's anything like the PS3, it'll probably be worth having in a few years.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Blind Sally posted:

playstation consoles often don't have anything of note to play for a while. if it's anything like the PS3, it'll probably be worth having in a few years.

This is just the norm for all consoles now.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

can you believe this console's bad at release and devs are still working on the games? the gently caress..

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

idc what you play games on as long as you play them and stop whining.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

get the last of us remastered

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

get the last of us remastered

dude i done been had that game and made it my bitch just like the first one

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Persona 5 is coming and the PS4 version is going to be 60 frames at ten eighty pee.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

cuphead is going to be on steam too and probably ps4

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Because you want to import puyo x Tetris

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
play the PT demo thing a bunch i guess

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Distance is coming out later this year.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDVxz732rk

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I wonder how they'll handle the level editor, though. Will it be able to get games off of Steam Workshop or will there be some other repo for it?

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
All my friends got a ps4 for FIFA 15

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only thing I want on PS4 is Puyo Puyo Tetris.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Everyone I know who got a ps4 plays destiny and now diablo extensively. Probably blow their loving mind if any other game was suggested to them.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

BERGfu posted:

Everyone I know who got a ps4 plays destiny and now diablo extensively. Probably blow their loving mind if any other game was suggested to them.

this is sad

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

BERGfu posted:

these loving casual gamers shouldnt even be allowed to touch japan's finest

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

fry's has them sony refurbished for $330 right now, free shipping, i doubt you'll be able to find them that cheap anywhere when bloodborne comes out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Last Guardian will come out.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my brother has a ps4 exclusively for fifa, but will be getting bloodborne to play it once for half an hour then go right back to fifa. so i guess im playing bloodborne for free

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll just buy demons souls for 9 dollars instead of a 400 dollar console for bloodbourne. gently caress you songY!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'll just buy demons souls for 9 dollars instead of a 400 dollar console for bloodbourne. gently caress you songY!

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
it's funny that according to souls fans every games since demons was worst than the predecessor but bloodborne will be goddamn loving great!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

program666 posted:

it's funny that according to souls fans every games since demons was worst than the predecessor but bloodborne will be goddamn loving great!

Seems like standard deranged, brainwashed victim behavior to me.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Yeah apparently some games cause traumatic bonding

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

dmeons souls pwns but i still want to spend 400- dollars for bloodborne

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

program666 posted:

think most people consider dark to be better than demons but ot me because im a hipster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

my favorite was dark souls 2 but only after the dlc

the dlc really added a lot

• Locked thread