Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Post about mobas here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Can't say I'm a fan of the genre.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Thug Lessons posted:

That's understandable.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Thug Lessons posted:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I respect the MOBA genre. Like fighting games and RTSs, I can't say that I enjoy playing them, but they certainly are very deep, involved games. Cheers, MOBA players!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
no thanks wildestancer

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Post about mobas here.

oh your sig reminded me, they are doing a romhack twitch plays pokemon starting tonight

its pokemon red but with all 151 pokemon available

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ranked = aids

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The REAL Goobusters posted:

no thanks wildestancer

:tipshat:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i think heroes of the storm is a fun game but has some issues that i hope are fixed as development continues through the ongoing beta

lewtt
Apr 2, 2011

The Great Twist
I've played a multiplayer-action-battle-arena action-real-time-strategy a few times, but my teammates always bring me down

Anyone have some cute anime pics of ash and drew ranger

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Remember when just a few years ago it was against the rules to even have threads about mobas? If only we knew then those would be the glory days we might have appreciated it more.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
I don't know how to play Dota but I picked Skeleton King because he had the funny bone puns. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple2o
Mar 25, 2009

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 9 years!)

Moba's 101:

1. Get this poo poo
http://botoflegends.com/

2. Support the chinese economy :10bux:
https://www.playerauctions.com/

3. Run blatant hacks for days