Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Clint owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Clint's right, but take some responsibility for oh, I don't know, actually turning the 44 when you still had room going into the corner :cmon:

I thought it looked like the guy behind him caught him

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

and Smokey

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Maybe he got whiplash from hitting a rail

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Cubey posted:

hardcore g poo poo

I like to think Petty is flashing the other half of the RTJ logo in his jacket.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Is anyone here familiar with tracks in New England? I just moved to New Hampshire, near the Massachusetts border, are there any good tracks around here or am I out of luck?

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Elitist Bitch posted:

Jeff Gluck tweeted this picture this morning. This makes me sorry I've never been to a Cup race.

Gluck's Tweet

You absolutely know this thing has a Tea Party Rally spec that he swaps in.

Also thanks to everyone for track advice the other day.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Cygni posted:

Bowyer and 5-Hour Energy are signed through 2017, but I guess they could have escape clauses or the team might be getting bought out or something.

Last I heard the money behind MWR was coming from some hedge fund manager that just likes racing. Unless he quits I think they're ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Peanut President posted:

Do you really think the guy who owns the Red Sox gives half a gently caress about car racing?

John Henry dumps money into iRacing because he has some weird fascination. He's not a great example, but if there are financiers that don't like racing and are investing for some reason they're idiots anyway because it only loses money.

• Locked thread