Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

alcharagia posted:

This is the thread where you politely and calmly discuss things in games you like that you do not like about the game that you like. Please, do that thing.

Here, I'll start: I adore Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, but its alignments are heavily skewed in the favor of Chaos, even so far as requiring you finish the game as Chaos in order to unlock some super fun NG+ boss fights, and altering a boss depending on your alignment in Chapter 3 where only one of the two possible bosses is eligible for a later sidequest, and you cannot encounter either of those bosses anywhere else in the game. Possibly I find this annoying because I like being nice in video games and being nice in video games is the Law option in that game. Either way, I think it's kinda dumb.

Which is weird, because usually both Law and Chaos come off as pretty horrible things do be in SMT games, with Neutral being the alignment the average person can most relate to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread