Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

I really like Resident Evil 6, but the game doesn't explain all the cool poo poo at your disposal so it's a miserable experience the first time you pick it up. Also it's been patched to fix most of its issues, including the excessive QTE's, lack of chapter select, and cramped camera.

I wish the game hadn't had these problems at launch because I think it's a much, much better game than Resi 5, but it's gonna have that bad rep of initial backlash associated with it forever.

Wait, they fixed half the poo poo in it? I may check it out again, then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Unreal_One posted:

Basically all of the gameplay from Alpha Protocol. The okay stealth, the tedious hacking minigames, and typically Obsidian bugginess got in the way of what is, without any close competition, my favorite RPG of all time. The immense replayability is marred by the fact that you have to go through the Middle East every time.

Oh, man, if only the gameplay wasn't the game's own biggest obstacle. The way the game keeps track of everything you do and say was amazing. A very flawed gem, but a gem nonetheless.

Speedball
Apr 15, 2008

Serious Frolicking posted:

The missions in Robot Alchemic Drive that were just flashbacks or dreams or some poo poo and you just had to stand around waiting for the awful dialogue to finish brought down what would otherwise be an almost perfect game. They weren't even cutscenes, really. You had character control for no reason and with nothing to do in between the text dumps.

The voice acting was also occasionally awful, but I otherwise just liked RAD, yeah.

• Locked thread