Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Ahundredbux posted:

Bulletstorm was a great game but I'm very angry there will be no sequel :sigh:

I loved that game :(

Dragon Age: Inquisition is a game that scratches all of my gaming itches and I'll probably get a few playthroughs of it over the next few years, but the crafting is kind of annoying and there's no unique armor/weapons that you can get towards the end of the game like in the other two games. Also I wish there were more actual sidequests versus "collect the poo poo" sidequests.

Fun fact: I was one of the people in the immediate aftermath of the Mass Effect 3 thread saying that I'd never buy another Bioware game after that, but I did because I'm a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread