Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Claymation looks super creepy to me for some reason. When I was a little kid stuff like this gave me nightmares and even now I find it a bit unsettling. Game still looks awesome though and it has a great soundtrack containing a bunch of old Kirby songs remixed.

Accordion Man posted:

Amazing Mirror is the best Kirby, all other opinions are wrong. (Super Star Ultra and Air Ride are still rad though)

Kirby's Return to Dreamland is awesome when you have someone to play the whole game with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Kirby's gotta be pretty good at killing witches and wizards now. Always up to no good with their spells.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Rainbow curse has a remix from almost every single Kirby game. Oddly, one its missing a song from is Canvas Curse.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
What's your favorite Kirby boss? Mine is Kracko, he's a cool but angry cloud guy. Shows up in basically every Kirby game too. His deluxe version was a real pain in Triple Deluxe.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I beat the true arena in Triple Deluxe with hammer. I can't imagine how you're supposed to beat most of the bosses without abusing invincibility frames to avoid damage.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

SilverSupernova posted:

So do they even bother to explain why Kirby decides not to use his arms or legs in this game or is he just bored and doing this for the hell of it?

From the intro it just looks like he is rolling for the hell of it. Kirby feels like tumbling so that's what he's gonna do.

All Frogs posted:

Are they even really arms? They look more like penguin flippers.

I call them nubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I failed the true arena once because Sectonia Flower hit me off an edge while I had a star swallowed, so I couldn't jump. What a jerk :mad:

• Locked thread