Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Confirming that Exact is a bossy mod.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

EccoRaven posted:

##unvote ##vote rarity

straight up she just scumclaimed. she got a fakeclaim because she's a scumbo and she's trying to slip that fakeclaim "accidentally" to make it seem legitimate.

let's do this toot toot

How is any of Rarity's post accidental? I don't agree with this interpretation.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Chili posted:

Good Christ, I got town again. It’s literally been over 3 years since I’ve drawn scum.

Oh well.

Let’s do something productive before Better Call Saul airs.

Two people are pinging already:

Asiina is posting far too much Skyrim related bullshit, and it’s coming across as forced.

And then there’s Anonymous Narcotics

This post:

is contrived and is probably coming from new/clever scum.

Also, I think ecco is town, and I’m pissed about it.

This whole post just feels insincere and fake. The first line especially. "Wow guys, I'm town again. Can you believe it??"

Don't agree that Asiina's posting seems forced and the comment on Ecco is just more "I'm so town, right guys?"

##vote Chili

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

On to mafia

Its too early for this poo poo people.

All the serious arguments are dumb and stupid right now.

This is a scummy post though.

Agreed.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I think this is the most effort I have ever seen you put into a game. Amazing.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

EccoRaven posted:

Accidental is in quotes because it's not actually accidental, it is deliberate on Rarity's part, but she wants it to look like an accidental flavor reveal.

It doesn't read to me as either fake-accidental or real-accidental.

I also don't understand the flavour arguments around that character since I haven't played Skyrim. Some people think the flavour is firmly town and some people think it is scum?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

Also, EXAKT, if/when Ecco gets lynched, as a Skyrim nerd she should be allowed to post Skyrim lore and poo poo in the thread as a ghost/zombie. It's only fair, and as a penis nerd it's what I did in Men's Health.

Agreed. The contributions to men's health mafia were awesome and made it more fun.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

You agree on flavorful posting from the grave, but what about my Ecco case? I think there's something there, she was just so sure when she went after Rarity, and she's filled in the why for that surety after the fact in a manner that seems scummy.

I am (illegally) posting from my car while stuck at traffic lights. Let me get back to you.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Ecco, why does Rarity's claim have to be a mod given fakeclaim. Why is it not possible that it really is her flavour?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Asiina posted:

These posts are bad, but I don't know if it's "new person saying a dumb thing and then hedging because they're new" bad or "new person saying a dumb thing and getting scolded by the scum team" bad.

Trying to hang Byers because he mimicked Rarity who might have been setting up her fakeclaim is a serious stretch of a case. It's pretty much unbelievable.

The immediately going back on it is bad too.

If you're going to suggest your dumb thing, then stick with your dumb thing. If not then why even post it in the first place?

I think both the suggestions and the immediate hedging of it makes him look bad.

Would vote.

I really dislike this post from Asiina. It starts with a "hey, this might be newbie town or newbie scum, I can't tell", but finishes with a "would vote". It reads to me like she is definite on her opinion from the start, but wants an excuse for when Narc flips town.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Byers2142 posted:

You agree on flavorful posting from the grave, but what about my Ecco case? I think there's something there, she was just so sure when she went after Rarity, and she's filled in the why for that surety after the fact in a manner that seems scummy.

I think this case is okay, but not amazing. Also, I have a gentleman's agreement with Ecco and my side of the agreement is to not immediately assume Ecco is scum on D1.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Chili posted:

Oh. Cool. Now I can just vote you because you're scum, and not because of the bullshit earlier.

##vote Rarity

I do not believe that you either have, or even believe you have the wherewithal to make the distinction that your claiming between a guy amusing himself and actively distracting people.

Also, you're qualifying oh "hitting my gut hard" is a really good way of putting down a strong opinion but still only base it on your subjectivity.

Rarity is scum 1A

I agree with this.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Chili posted:

Also, :wtc: is a boon?

I mean, I can use context clues, and my own knowledge of the English language, but is this a specific thing that I should know about?

holy crap, yes it is.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Yeah I googled it but I still don't understand it in the context of the game.

Oh, poor Narc. I dont want to vote you because its D1 and you're a newbie, but you just outed yourself as scum.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

How much longer does this Byers/Ecco slapfight go on for? I'm confident they're both town and should stop arguing.

Just skip to page 17.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

I wasn't sure if you'd realised you'd win if you chose my side but I didn't wanna be too pushy by telling you.

Let's run off into the sunset, wolf buddy :3:

e: Wolf Doc

I can't believe you killed me N1. I thought we were friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Opopanax posted:

To be fair I would have won this game if town had just shut up and done what I told them

I didn't pay a lot of attention after I died, but weren't you the guy that was killing townies?

• Locked thread