Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
arslan senki might be good but as an american i am legally obliged to hate and fear iran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

Sakurazuka posted:

Could the Voight-Kampf test tell apart an autistic goon and a replicant?

ive seen things you people wouldnt believe

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

HiveCommander posted:

Drill hair is the coolest

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

maybe his eyes are constantly shut else he shoots a spray of blood from his eyes

bitten by a radioactive horned lizard

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

Eej posted:

"...But some more odd than others." - Anime Farm.

all anime is financed by the cia to dissuade japanese youth from joining the communist party

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
why is it that japanese light novels are really short and american young adult novels are really fat

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
in my heart i am the last kanmusume

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

there is no end of it, the voiceless wailing
no end to the withering of withered flowers
to the movement of pain that is painless and motionless
to the drift of the sea and the drifting wreckage
the bone's prayer to death its god. only the hardly, barely prayable
prayer of the one annunciation

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

PotU posted:

no way, hugely disappointing show

you were expecting something good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

PotU posted:

i was expecting something entertaining

no no i covered this in recut 25

• Locked thread