Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
UBW, My Love Story, Lupin and Digimon Adventure Tri. Maybe Souma but I haven't even read the manga of that yet. Ninja Slayer is either going to be great or awful and I have no idea which is more likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Captain Invictus posted:

I thought Gintama was about nerds and had that one nerd who did the WXY female form thing on a whiteboard

Is that with the second round of kids, because the first and second seasons were pretty great/weird. I didn't really watch much else of it but I remember it being good when I was younger, could just be rose-tinted glasses though

Nah Digimon Tamers is the Konaka show, the third one

it is awash in lovecraft references and at one point a young girl is forced to look at her mothers loving covered up corpse on a slab

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I like Zero but I agree with Endorph, SN is a way better series? subfranchise? thingie

like Rider is the only character from that series who is super memorable

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

you mean like better prose? because I am totally willing to believe that the script for zero has better prose than f/sn's vn

I still can't tell is Nasu is bad or if it's just his style to be weird and awkward

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I think Nasu's best at describing A. people going nuts and B. people getting hurt really really bad

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Why are there so many Sabers?

every time Nasu or another writer wants to make a protagonist Servant the higher-ups go "do Saber again"

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
holy christ

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
this is actually the first thing I've seen on it period

I'm not a big haruhi guy but I know you don't gently caress with a brand like that

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

aers posted:

Looks like a pretty standard Ikuko Ito design to me, what were people expecting

Hahaha, Ito, really?

that's certainly a step in a direction

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Madoka's alright

Urobuchi's alright

I should early watch Gaim

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
the problem is I generally watch poo poo with my fiance to make sure I keep focused on it and don't drop it out of sheer absentmindedness after a few episode but she refuses to get emotionally attached to a Rider series again after Fourze broke her heart

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
like 90% of what I consume is television for kids honestly

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I'd pay real american dollars for Kamen Rider Wire

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
otaku/fujoshi obsession with "purity" is bizarre. They're like Mormons.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
first legit trailer for ninja slayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1sjsBBqzY

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Sakurazuka posted:

well, it's not Inferno Cop 2 like i expected

looks about as well animated as a PS1 port of a capcom fighting game though

I hope that's the show's actual aspect ratio to complete the weird late 80's/early 90's feel they're going for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
so I guess we should take digimon adventure tri down from the op since it's now a movie series that starts in november

• Locked thread