Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

http://unca.uloop.com/news/view.php/70415/Why-Magic-The-Gathering-is-Better-Than-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Teacher: Who can tell m e what the most powerful Yu Gi Oh card in the current set is?

class: ....

Teacher: Did any of you do the reading??

Miss Psychosis

Johnny Thunder and the Orient Express is far superior to this plebe nonsense.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
why auto fellatio is better than manual stimulation

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

I'll trade you one John Cena for your Blue-Eyes White Dragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

wheN i was a little kid, mny teachers always told me that my dark magician would never be able to ddefeat their Blue Eyes White Poqwer decks. then when I was in college my professors said that i had beterter shape up and that all the kids in graduate school would be playing X-Type creatures that eliminated my spells as they entered the battlefield. Well guess what idiots. Everyone in grad school sucked major chode and mow I've got a PHD and I'm finally ready to take on the pro circuit with all the best monster cards in the world. Remember my name, chump - because someday you're gonna be telling your grandkids about the day you got your rear end whooped in Yu-Gi-Oh! by Albert fuckin' Einstein

• Locked thread