Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

You might surprise yourself.
take a shot every time youre embarassed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM-o-epoPZw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't have a single drop, as I have no reason to be embarrassed about this video, as I'm not a deranged lunatic who should be locked up immediately.

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

its 4 hours and hes itching to get out of there by the end, the commentary is cool but you want to slap fungo sometimes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

uhh, so that fungo guy *drops 15 bookmarks to Fungos greatest hits* ... idk i've never heard of him before i don't know how those got there. that's not my bag baby!

*drops book titled Fungo's Greatest Hits by QuirkLLJK*

but uh just uhh, just chekc it out it's hella of a embarrassing. :D still don't know who this fungo guy is, dafuq.....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

uhh, so that fungo guy *drops 15 bookmarks to Fungos greatest hits* ... idk i've never heard of him before i don't know how those got there. that's not my bag baby!

but uh just uhh, just chekc it out it's hella of a embarrassing. :D still don't know who this fungo guy is, dafuq.....

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

http://youtu.be/QM-o-epoPZw?t=46m44s

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Quirk posted:

its 4 hours and hes itching to get out of there by the end, the commentary is cool but you want to slap fungo sometimes
classic fungo

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bahahaha. Complete GamerCringe straight to the dome just now. I'm not a hosed up psychotic or anything that should be put out of my misery. Just watching hours of Lets Plays and pointing out all the times that I feel intense shame on behalf of other people to my empty bedroom, LOL!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

dat fungo cringe mayne

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Bahahaha. Complete GamerCringe straight to the dome just now. I'm not a hosed up psychotic or anything that should be put out of my misery. Just watching hours of Lets Plays and pointing out all the times that I feel intense shame on behalf of other people to my empty bedroom, LOL!

Oh hi didn't know you had an account here, next time you play SH with the actors let them talk over the cutscenes fans have seen multiple times since you convince them it only takes a couple hours max anyways and not ask dumb questions like "have you heard of resident evil"

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Quirk posted:

Oh hi didn't know you had an account here, next time you play SH with the actors let them talk over the cutscenes fans have seen multiple times since you convince them it only takes a couple hours max anyways and not ask dumb questions like "have you heard of resident evil"

The old flip around, brilliant technique, my man.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

This thred would be better if it said So that Funguy just joined my party and it had a picture of Funguy AND the OP wasn't a huge schween

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dat fungo cringe mayne

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Fungus

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
OP seems to hate awesome videos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungo swag

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
who the gently caress is fungo?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
fungo is just the plural of fungus gang

Quirk
Oct 11, 2004

fungo is one of the guys from "The Real Silent Hill Experience" videos that got a billion spergs to troll Tom Hulett before he quit konami iirc correctly. him and the other dude spearheaded the whole anti-HD thing, but at least they helped convince the original VAs to allow their voices to be preserved without compensation

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Quirk posted:

fungo is one of the guys from "The Real Silent Hill Experience" videos that got a billion spergs to troll Tom Hulett before he quit konami iirc correctly. him and the other dude spearheaded the whole anti-HD thing, but at least they helped convince the original VAs to allow their voices to be preserved without compensation

fascinating

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Quirk posted:

What the hell? That's really interseting.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Quirk posted:

tbf i enjoyed watching the real silent hill experience

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Quirk posted:

this guy is so embarrassing to watch, but i know tons of things about him even though he's a super minor internet celebrity, and obsessively watch every video he puts out, and make a thread about him in the imp zone, but he's the loser

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Endorph posted:

this guy is so embarrassing to watch, but i know tons of things about him even though he's a super minor internet celebrity, and obsessively watch every video he puts out, and make a thread about him in the imp zone, but he's the loser

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=441595801#post441595801

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone translate the OPs posts. I've tried pretty hard but he's talking abouts hit like I know what the gently caress it means and I'm tiored of it.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Can someone translate the OPs posts. I've tried pretty hard but he's talking abouts hit like I know what the gently caress it means and I'm tiored of it.

he's trying to look cool by calling his internet crush cringeworthy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

he's trying to look cool by calling his internet crush cringeworthy

Sounds like he's not proud to be a gamer.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lol drat, I definitely wouldnt wanna be fungo right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread