Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I like the cut of your jib.

I kinda want to know what's censored there,

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

It's been too long since this was posted.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Wizard Master posted:

I wouldn't. I think his comics suck poo poo to be honest.

Nuebot posted:

I keep seeing people posting these and I don't think I've ever managed to read one to the end because every single one of them is just :words: .

Pretend I reposted idontlikething.jpg and shut the gently caress up. No one cares what you don't like.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

Comics for Nuebot and Wizard master:

*dog walks into scene and farts. Owner thinks wife brought home some KFC. Image of dog with sheepish look and the caption *OH, YOU*

or would that be too many words?

We could cut things down to just pictorial information, if you need.

:chanpop:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

I miss where I was shilling for Steve Lichman.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Merry Deciever posted:

I don't know if this is "a good comic" or not, but I am basically this dude.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
If they tried to use that to torture terrorists, they'd have to answer for their crimes at The Hague.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Did someone say Archie? What's his good old buddy Dillon been up to?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Ryoshi posted:

Isn't that from the guy who did the transformers toy store comic, and isn't he like some kind of religious zealot himself?

I can't speak for the religious zealot part, but this entry in the TFwiki is a hill he's chosen to die on. here

Check out the discussion page. (Yes, that kizudarake from the allspark is me.)

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

You edit a fan wiki. That is the funniest thing in this thread.

I edited the gay jokes out of an unfunny article, and got my ip block sitebanned, 9 years ago, yeah. That was the extent of it.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Seriously ban this fucker.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Is that the guy who illustrated Munchkin? Because there should be no forgiveness for someone involved with that game.

It is.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Plethora posted:

Wondermark has the amazing effect of forcing my eyes to slide off it in disinterest.

At least I'm posting something, PYF funny comics poster Plethora.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

it's poo poo

You caused this to happen. If you're going to bitch, post what you think is funny.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

would you have the archives of lucid tv

No, just this additional one:

Also, unrelated:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Krinkle posted:

When a 7/11 or whatever doesn't sell a magazine they tear off the cover and mail it back for a refund. They toss the rest of the magazine in the dumpster to save on shipping. My middle school best friends and I went dumpster diving and hit the jackpot. All the coverless hustlers and penthouses we could carry. Try to imagine this in the context of before you could see a boob online. We were millionares of smut.

Staring at the same boobs lasted me a few weeks but then I started to read the articles. Some lady made a man's job of driving a car extremely difficult by occupying his stick shift. literally, I mean, that is not an innuendo, but anything an adult finds arousing must have merit so it didn't seem like the dumbest most dangerous way to end up a naked smear on the highway at the time, etc, etc. And then a jokes page.

This joke was on it but instead of snow white it was a traveling ventriloquist just fuckin' with the famer, and the farmer was indian for some reason and his dialog was written with a racist accent. I thought the whole joke was "he sounds like apu" so I told it to my parents. My dad's face before and after. The punch line just deflated the building anticipation of a joke a child should know and suddenly it was where did you hear this and out comes the secret stash and oh jesus.

You get what you deserve if you don't blame the kid teaching you racist jokes that end in "Put his food stamps under his work boots"

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 13:21 on Nov 9, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Wasn't the douche that spurred the creation of goku pants obsessed with that comic?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 09:29 on Nov 17, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

There's nothing really wrong with the comic, which is why it got hardly any criticism except for one post on one feminist blog that pointed out, in extremely mild terms, that rape jokes can be hurtful and artists should think twice before making them. No one asked for an apology for the comic.

Gabe saw this and went nuclear on twitter, and then posted the whiny response comic, threw twitter tantrums some more, riled up his fan base to harass the blogger, and on and on and on. That's what people think he should have apologized for, since "not doing it in the first place" is apparently impossible because of how he got bullied in elementary school.

Shut the gently caress up about creators of law and order.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Radio Help posted:

I grew up square in the center of the early aughts monkey cheese webcomic boom and yet, somehow, I managed to never see a VGCats strip until right now.

Holy poo poo, it's just... terrible. It really typifies everything I hated when I was 15. God drat.

edit: the fact that it's competently assembled somehow makes it even worse. ugh

Sounds like a fuckton of comic book stores to me.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
HEY GUYS I FOUND THE SON OF A BITCH THAT INVENTED COMIC SANS!

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE RUNNING FROM?! THE DISEASE IS INSIDE OF YOU!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Wondermark? gently caress yeah.

• Locked thread