Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

Gann Jerrod posted:

Late Night Christmas in July!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJj_NMhYwf0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

NotAnArtist posted:

Get out of here, stalker!

Get 'em outta here! Out! Out! Out!

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Owlkill posted:

There's a comic I'm trying to find called something like "acts of rebellion for the modern workplace" (not the one where the office workers go feral) that was basically like petty ways to react to lovely job conditions... I seem to remember one of them was someone eating a lobster as their sad desk lunch? Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance.

I'm phone posting so I can't find the full comic right now, but I'm 99% sure you're talking about Brian McFadden's "Microstrikes for the Modern Workplace"

• Locked thread