Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

well i saw this and thought of byob

post headlines!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
BREAKING NEWS: Forums User Lizard Wizard sucks

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SIDS Vicious

thats ju St what they call the weird crusty dude who lives in the jungle gym tunnel

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

haha! it sounds like the cops smelled a butt!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

poop in the mouth?!?!?!?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

OH MY GOODNESS!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

what does it mean??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

funny headlines aren't that funny, it turns out

treasure bear

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

funny headlines aren't that funny, it turns out

Stormyish

SIDS Vicious

and they said print media was dead

Ancient Mariner

by Lowtax
furry

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SIDS Vicious

this about me and is the real reason i cant get a job

http://www.thefountainpen.com/cgi-bin/showstory?id=8165

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Iggy Koopa posted:

:cripes:

Stormyish

Iggy Koopa posted:

dog-gone it

SIDS Vicious

on the positive side of things prison terrified me and i havent so much as taken extra change when im given it at a store any more

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Iggy Koopa posted:

on the positive side of things prison terrified me and i havent so much as taken extra change when im given it at a store any more

Another Guelph, Ontario success story.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Feb 16, 2015

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

the unabonger

the unabonger

SIDS Vicious

Parakeets are loud. On Friday, I take them out. They are so pretty.

Stormyish

that's metal as gently caress

google THIS

I sent my children to the Pegasus school to learn high elvish and the Code of Vengeance

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

They are.

----------------

google THIS

little gabi performs her first human sacrifice next Tuesday in Pegasus School's Hall of a Thousand Swords. please upload any pictures you take of the event to facebook.com/Gabis1stSacrifice

the unabonger
Subject: August Announcements

Hello! I'm Bunion Skullswizzler, and if you're reading this then you're one of the parents/guardians that have checked off that either choose not to have a Facebook or would like to be part of our monthly email blast. Since we started school off late in the month of August, we'd like to actually use this first email to introduce those of us that put this email blast together. First we have a few announcements. Firstly, When you pick up and drop off your offspring, be sure to be careful phasing in between the world of the living and the world of the dead. We've had a few mishaps with sloppy dimension warping, and its a real mess for everyone involved. Secondly, we must remind you that IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP FOR HOT LUNCH, YOUR OFFSPRING SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO HAVE A HOT LUNCH READY FOR THEM. The reason we have the hot lunch signups is because it can be hard keeping track of dietary needs and restrictions, and so that we don't order too much food, and we can't do either of those things with students who aren't signed up getting lunches. So please make sure you either sign up, or send your student with a packed lunch. Lastly, Pegasus is an all inclusive school, so please, make sure to talk to your children about bullying so that they know what it is and what is wrong with it. We generally don't have issues, and we'd like Pegasus to remain that way.

INTRODUCTIONS:
First off we have me, Bunion Skullswizzler

I've been the principal here at Pegasus for the past 385 years, and have enjoyed every bit! Before I was a principal, I was a math teacher for the younger pupils, and I still occasionally will guest teach a math lesson or two. I hope that you won't have to see too much of me, but that we still remain in touch ad you feel welcome to come to me for anything you might need.
Next up, we have Selma Toadsmacker

I'm the Secretary in the front office at Pegasus for 50 years now, and people still think of me as the newbie around the office. I love working here, and look forward to coming in and seeing your offspring's faces every day. I'll probably meet you face to face at some point this year, and I can't wait to meet you then!
and finally, we have Tom Louseroaster

Hi Everyone! My name is Tom Louseroaster, and I'm Pegasus' Modern Media teacher. IN addition to helping with this email blast, I run Pegasus' Facebook, run the website, and the head advisor for both the school newspaper, and the school's TV Channel. I'm super excited for the upcoming school year, mostly because I get to work with your excellent kids! If you ever have any need to contact me, my email is on the website, and my twitter handle is @tomrealdemon

We hope that you have enjoyed reading about us, and we're glad to have you in this email blast. If you ever have any questions, feel free to email or call any of us any of us!

SIDS Vicious

hahahaha jesus christ

cuntman.net

The Fresh Prince posted:

Subject: August Announcements

Hello! I'm Bunion Skullswizzler, and if you're reading this then you're one of the parents/guardians that have checked off that either choose not to have a Facebook or would like to be part of our monthly email blast. Since we started school off late in the month of August, we'd like to actually use this first email to introduce those of us that put this email blast together. First we have a few announcements. Firstly, When you pick up and drop off your offspring, be sure to be careful phasing in between the world of the living and the world of the dead. We've had a few mishaps with sloppy dimension warping, and its a real mess for everyone involved. Secondly, we must remind you that IF YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED UP FOR HOT LUNCH, YOUR OFFSPRING SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO HAVE A HOT LUNCH READY FOR THEM. The reason we have the hot lunch signups is because it can be hard keeping track of dietary needs and restrictions, and so that we don't order too much food, and we can't do either of those things with students who aren't signed up getting lunches. So please make sure you either sign up, or send your student with a packed lunch. Lastly, Pegasus is an all inclusive school, so please, make sure to talk to your children about bullying so that they know what it is and what is wrong with it. We generally don't have issues, and we'd like Pegasus to remain that way.

INTRODUCTIONS:
First off we have me, Bunion Skullswizzler

I've been the principal here at Pegasus for the past 385 years, and have enjoyed every bit! Before I was a principal, I was a math teacher for the younger pupils, and I still occasionally will guest teach a math lesson or two. I hope that you won't have to see too much of me, but that we still remain in touch ad you feel welcome to come to me for anything you might need.
Next up, we have Selma Toadsmacker

I'm the Secretary in the front office at Pegasus for 50 years now, and people still think of me as the newbie around the office. I love working here, and look forward to coming in and seeing your offspring's faces every day. I'll probably meet you face to face at some point this year, and I can't wait to meet you then!
and finally, we have Tom Louseroaster

Hi Everyone! My name is Tom Louseroaster, and I'm Pegasus' Modern Media teacher. IN addition to helping with this email blast, I run Pegasus' Facebook, run the website, and the head advisor for both the school newspaper, and the school's TV Channel. I'm super excited for the upcoming school year, mostly because I get to work with your excellent kids! If you ever have any need to contact me, my email is on the website, and my twitter handle is @tomrealdemon

We hope that you have enjoyed reading about us, and we're glad to have you in this email blast. If you ever have any questions, feel free to email or call any of us any of us!

ok but how do i know you didnt type all that up yourself

pogi

The Fresh Prince posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Forums User Lizard Wizard sucks

Woah!!!

Malcolm
Help break this down for me. The duck story says "[...]they've been watched by the facilities residents and employees ... and, on one day, by a curious duck." Would it be more proper to use the possessive "facility's" or not? I can't decide

Scaly Haylie

Malcolm posted:

Help break this down for me. The duck story says "[...]they've been watched by the facilities residents and employees ... and, on one day, by a curious duck." Would it be more proper to use the possessive "facility's" or not? I can't decide

i'm inclined to say yes, unless it's like a specific title or kind of resident called a facilities resident

so yes

deep dish peat moss

Yes

Source: I am a savant.

joke_explainer

heard u like girls

Soul Particle found in Cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNnX0Hxu494

----------------

deep dish peat moss

GODDAMNIT, JOHN GLENN

joke_explainer

Funnypost Collabo posted:

GODDAMNIT, JOHN GLENN

Hell of a way to die... nitrogen asphyixiation. Just do things normally for a minute or so then pass out and your brain dies. If they have to execute prisoners, a nitrogen purged room would be the most humane way to do it I think...

Scaly Haylie

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

• Locked thread