Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
I too am confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Beet? I gotta go do stuff again today so if you could pipe up with a brilliant John Quincy Adams tier defence now is the time

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I'm sticking with Gwyn. He's got to be a sure kill. If beet is scum we can pick him off tommorow.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

I actually have semi suspected splode but not Hambeet, and I have such a hard time believing anyone could play this badly at anything.

Where is TOML I need some more input on all this.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Night moves?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

black_tangled posted:

:ghost: Never trust Brian Taylor :ghost:

Oh boy!

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Thread lives again? Kk good.

I'm sticking with Gwnyplaine. Only person who can convince me otherwise is TOML.

The way Black_Tangled moved to defend him yesterday and implicate Dj-BBQ instead concerns me. The way I see it there are 2 voting blocks, Tirade/Gwny and Splode/Hambeet. One block is scum one is town.

The most important piece is Gwynplaine. He has been crazy suss, backtracking and making inconsistent, irrational statements. He was protected yesterday by a known scum.

My guess is Tirade knows that he needs to protect him, and is making a ditch effort to make us think he is just the world's worst town player, but I don't think Gwyn is that dumb (I don't think anyone is that dumb) and I still don't think Asphyxious would dump two liabilities on the same team. Tirade was most vocal in getting roleclaims out there and I think he did that to reveal the doctor (i.e me). I also don't believe Tirade didn't know that posting mod messages was against the rules and he did it because Gwyn's terrible play has put him in a desperate situation.

That said I'm not sure about Splode and Hambeet either.

At the moment I'm 70/30 on Tirade/Gwyn being scum, but I will vote with TOML on this because I know he's better at this than me and we need a consensus otherwise we will all get knifed overnight.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Oh. How does that always happen to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Matthew Beet posted:

yeah look i say we all stop posting till gaspy makes an announcement or something.

i have a response for you about who to protect now tirades dead but.. it could be pointless. lets wait it out.

Agreed, I've got a mates birthday in an hour so my posting will be spotty as hell.

I'm not changing my vote tho.

• Locked thread