Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

For least amount of people to die, you'd all have to start voting TOML instead. He will die, and I will remain. I think this is a decent option cause I know I'm town and a lynchbomb, but you all might be hesitant to take my word for it.

So you can just stay where you are and lynch me instead, and I'm likely just gonna stick with TOML for fear that Beet's trying to get me confused. Then we both die.

IF we vote toml and IF (when) he flips town.

what are you gonna do tomorrow bif if you're not killed tonight by the vigilante?

you gonna happily take a lynch tomorrow and not threaten anyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Matthew Beet posted:

IF we vote toml and IF (when) he flips town.

what are you gonna do tomorrow bif if you're not killed tonight by the vigilante?

you gonna happily take a lynch tomorrow and not threaten anyone?

no lynch bomb?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

For least amount of people to die, you'd all have to start voting TOML instead. He will die, and I will remain. I think this is a decent option cause I know I'm town and a lynchbomb, but you all might be hesitant to take my word for it.

So you can just stay where you are and lynch me instead, and I'm likely just gonna stick with TOML for fear that Beet's trying to get me confused. Then we both die.

not trying to confuse you. legit trying to minimise town collateral if you aren't lying.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Gaspy hasn't confirmed poo poo in this thread. It's a loving scam. Vote bif.

Wrong.

He wouldnt' confirm a cop's claim or a doctors claim would he?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It's make or break time peoples

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

That's for a clock, i don't think that vote is right.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Beet, I was posting that bit before about TOML's handwriging act on the D1 hammer remember?

If I make it through the night, I would still want to use my bomb if I got lynched. If you really believe I could be a scum lynchbomb why would I listen to you on holding it in anyway? Might as well use it on whoever I think is a scum. We presumably would have more time to debate who that is tomorrow as well.

this doesn't help your argument to shift it onto toml!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Milky Moor posted:

We can't exactly manually count the votes here.

Someone tell me I'm making a bad decision by wanting to remove my vote to kill both of them.

IT's too late, it's one or both.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Holy poo poo, gladiator and revived! wb toml.

Tirade posted:

If you're role claiming, list exactly who you've targeted each night so that we can confirm or otherwise.

Is this still wise? Are we at the point yet where we should be forcing roleclaims?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

how you doing buddy

Well, thanks. Just got reamed in an emergency management debrief relating to the fire the other day though....

Also bothered by yesterday. Bif with the lynch bomb and the insane plan that was devised (but thankfully never acted on) to possibly kill three people! That could have gone a lot worse than it did.

Overly disappointed thst bif was town, her play was so off this game and I was so sure she was scum, even with the lynch bomb antics. now I'm not sure on my theories on others.

Can you elaborate why you challenged? It looked to be heading Bif's way anyhow? What was the threat to you at that point?

I stand by what I said yesterday re: BBQ, I don't know if he is any more or less suss the others eg. Hidden. And Bif has been wrong in all her calls so far. Not trying to defer a lynch on BBQ, just wanting to measure twice cut once, so to speak.

The only one who had had a good shot was you being suss on sk, I think you raised that in your mega post. You ultimately decided on bif though.

Gwynplaine's newness could be tripping up peoples scumdar (eg milky mainly, me a little bit) and that's concerning because the last newbie we all waived off their mistakes was Anidav and he was scum that game. Hidden is new, has made some basic mistakes too but in a different way.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

1) Desperately wanted to use that ability, was really scared I'd be NKed last night.
2) Challenged Bif because I was sure we'd agree on a lynch for BBQ today, making it less important to kill him yesterday
3) Challenged Bif because I was reasonably sure she was scum (lol)

Can I just point out that we can pick apart my decision to challenge

No sorry I wasn't wanting to pick it apart because I was suss on you, obviously.,I was legit curious. I think milky even asked the same last night.

Your first point would've been sufficient for me anyway.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

loving, what a day. Fallout from the meeting earlier today. I got some catching up to do. Probably won't be fully present till 8ish. ~kids~

hiddenmovement posted:

This white hot pile of inane posts sure has distracted us from scum hunting

I'm glad you're concerned about scum hunting today when you didn't even bother to post or vote yesterday when it was town on town.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

##vote dj-bbq

I have a few other suspicions but I'm mindful of not letting this day go without a lynch. Frankly, if dj-bbq is town, they're just confusing the poo poo out of everyone by having such a lovely posting record.

This confusing the town thing is fine for anidav, I'm not sold on BBQ. I just think people are prejudiced on BBQ for earlier flakiness (when hidden has done the same ) and are going to draw anything they can against him.

I think someone had been playing a bit dumb:

##vote Gwynplaine

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Grimlock: "But if it's the third one they made, why they call it 'one'?"

:lol:

Ok I was so gunna get stuck into milky today over his ridiculous argument that three deaths out of the lynch bomb debacle would benefit town. Especially when all three flipped town.

But now so has he

:psyduck:

Surprised milky didn't go Gwynplaine? I thought that was your hint toml and him saying 'got it'.

Okay so BT and sk were both scum? Did they have any sort of voting strategy or targets?

At soccer with son, will look through it all by lunch.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I am not a doctor.

I haven't wanted to reveal my role because I've used it to some good effect, and some bad. I'd prefer to hold off revealing it until tomorrow because I don't want scum to anticipate what I'm going to do.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade I worked out very quickly what happened between you and milky, and I had presumed you were always bullet proof and now knowing it's a limited power kind of blows the wind out of my sails for tonight.

Maybe.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

Beets don't need to roleclaim, but you helped out milky at least one night, yeah?

If so, I'm pretty sure I've got us scum.

Umm no it doesn't work like that. If anything it was my action that lead to his demise.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

I'm about 95% certain that Beets is scum. His roleclaim is either fake or there's something else at work to get the nightkill results we did.

Eh I anticipated that this would happen with me being cagey about my role.

If you're thinking bus driver was my claim try again. I don't want to spell it out because between you, me and the doctor we can protect three town.

As long as doc doesn't protect me it's a guaranteed three town protected and scum won't know which three.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gaspy knows I like being the Centre of attention. He has a sense of humour.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tirade posted:

n1: no action.
n2: bussed Milky and Kat (sorry kat!) ODC is doing the nightkill and dies to Kat's bomb.
n3: bussed Milky and SK. SK dies to the nightkill.
n4: bussed Beets and Gwyn, as I figured that scum wouldn't go three in a row for trying to kill Milky. Sorry Milky. No result.

Also means that while I was Milky's guardian angel he was popping town until n4, but no big deal.

Dude you're not meant to post role pms ever. Doesn't mean squat in this game at this point but yeah, that's just as bad as editing posts.

Back on topic. I can see why you're voting me and we'll gently caress I really don't want to claim because we need scum to not get a night kill tonight.

If there is only one scum, we are fine. If there's two and we prevent tonights night kill it's impossible for them to win.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Splode posted:

You're full of poo poo, Tirade

! Again!

Tirade posted:

If posting mod pms is against the rules I'm seriously sorry, I figure it'd be easy enough to forge them so it wouldn't be an issue. I also thought I remember seeing people do it in the last transformers game.

That's why we don't post them, because they can be faked, as soon as one person does it everyone does it (case in point above) and it just fucks up the game when everyone is flat out lying and making poo poo up so it's easier to blanket ban them. Don't stress about it anymore.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Just read your role, one shot bullet proof. poo poo. When you said x shot I hoped you had one more left. I thought for a second we could set it up so everyone was covered from a night kill and flick it back to whoever we didn't lynch today. That way their night kill would either fail, or come back and kill them.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:(

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

hiddenmovement posted:

Thread lives again? Kk good.

I'm sticking with Gwnyplaine. Only person who can convince me otherwise is TOML.

The way Black_Tangled moved to defend him yesterday and implicate Dj-BBQ instead concerns me. The way I see it there are 2 voting blocks, Tirade/Gwny and Splode/Hambeet. One block is scum one is town.

The most important piece is Gwynplaine. He has been crazy suss, backtracking and making inconsistent, irrational statements. He was protected yesterday by a known scum.

My guess is Tirade knows that he needs to protect him, and is making a ditch effort to make us think he is just the world's worst town player, but I don't think Gwyn is that dumb (I don't think anyone is that dumb) and I still don't think Asphyxious would dump two liabilities on the same team. Tirade was most vocal in getting roleclaims out there and I think he did that to reveal the doctor (i.e me). I also don't believe Tirade didn't know that posting mod messages was against the rules and he did it because Gwyn's terrible play has put him in a desperate situation.

That said I'm not sure about Splode and Hambeet either.

At the moment I'm 70/30 on Tirade/Gwyn being scum, but I will vote with TOML on this because I know he's better at this than me and we need a consensus otherwise we will all get knifed overnight.

might wanna refresh and check the previous page :stare:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah look i say we all stop posting till gaspy makes an announcement or something.

i have a response for you about who to protect now tirades dead but.. it could be pointless. lets wait it out.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote Gwynplaine

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

I did, it made me happy

:glomp:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Thanks gaspy another great game with great flavour!

Thanks scum pals that was a fun team. I was a bit quiet on scum doc a couple of days because I can't edit doc on my phone.

Thanks to everyone, gently caress what a tense game, so many close lynches, the coq over anidav lynch (we wanted coq obviously) the gladiator thing. It was amazing.

Apologies to bif, I came down really hard on her for ~mafia~ and because after the first two days she was finally on the right track.

Props to Gwynplaine for calling out , accurately, three scum. :psyduck:

Tirade, you did really really well. :hfive:

For me it's about the game, I find it fun whether I win or lose. Thanks all.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:siren: scumdoc :siren:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tIxXHJ4Ij3pEpxKeZJZSolQ/htmlview

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hey was deaddoc posted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Freudian Slip posted:

Further proof that having a vigilante is usually poo poo for town.

Well, yes, but vigilantes don't have to use their power every night.

But them doing early can force the scum team to change plans as they try to hunt the vigilante. Eg. In this game we spent three nights trying to kill milky.

• Locked thread