Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Brutal

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Splode posted:

What does this mean?

What does anything mean?

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

whats for dinner posted:

As for the lateness, I was coaching and noticed at the very last second. In the future, I'm going to make a more considered vote earlier in the day and if I don't get swayed I'll just have to stick with it. Sorry :(

This is my excuse for my absence yesterday arvo / night, work got sick nasty, plus I'm a cold, logical kind of guy, and need some datas before jumping on the :bandwagon:

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Tirade posted:

Always be voting.

Blatant scum right here.

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

hiddenmovement posted:

I'm not sure if mr bbq would even notice if he was lynched

He would definitely notice.

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
hiddenmovement's posting history:

*oh hey I don't know what's up*

*yeah, lets vote for these (later to be confirmed townies)*

*oh yeah I have this really cool ability but i'm such a noob lol, don't lynch me*

*let's lynch this random guy now"

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Kat Delacour posted:

I don't think lynching poo poo participants is a good idea if that's the only reason you're lynching them.

But hey since you're obviously reading the thread enough to interject so immediately maybe you should do something.

Yeah, IRL problems yesterday :( I'm catching up now.

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Splode posted:

nah dj-bbq's been in heaps of these games, but he's infamous for hardly ever bothering to post.

I still haven't figured out the :justpost: strategy yet

Every previous game I've played I've been in a faction with a group document to talk in, now I'm all alone

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
it's just cons all over the place

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

MysticalMachineGun posted:

While I agree that speculation and scumhunting are valuable, nothing gets the posts flying like some votes. I voted for FS based on some good posts by others and my own suspicions - let's see what that brings out.

Agreed, and I'm at the pub so making sure I vote in case I don't get back in time.

##vote Freudian Slip

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Freudian Slip posted:

None of the guys on my bandwaggon have come back in since they have been challenged.

There is only 30 minutes left. The only one that we may be able to rustle up the votes for would be dj-bbq.

##vote dj-bbq

Ugh, phone posting from the pub, idkwtf anymore

##unvote

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
[/quote]

Splode posted:

I'm happy to swap my vote to dinner

I think FS said he would too, so that's 6 for dinner. Still 3 short.

For being a character witness to my terrible posting history

##vote whats for dinner

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Freudian Slip posted:

dj-bbq because of him voting for me even after Bif had retracted her case.

I was phone posting last night, and did end up retracting before the hammer

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Small Keating posted:

DJ-BBQ, Gwynplaine, hidden movement, what have you got to say for yourselves?

Im trying for quality over quantity? :shrug:

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh I agree fully that he's scum, but I think he's useless scum. He's trying to stall and give the others time and let them throw him under the bus.

Not at all, i just really haven't been able to get into the swing of this game. I even missed my first night action due to IRL issues.

As for my current thoughts or suspicions, TOML is giving me the 'casual interjection and misdirection' vibe, on top of this mornings:

Those On My Left posted:

A bloodbath.

Looks like I was wrong about Dinner. Sorry folks.

and

Those On My Left posted:

Still tipping the presence of a paranoid gun owner.

Spreading some FUD, I don't think this enough for me to vote for though

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Tirade posted:

##vote dj-bbq

I think FS is likely clean but will need to properly re-read yesterday's posts.

Hell, given coq's town flip I'll probably need to start reading the thread again from scratch.

Small Keating posted:

Bloody hell. I've just had a look at DJ-WTFROFLBBQ's post history (zero effort posts, a bit of noise, some bandwagoning, low profile all the while) and not get PTSD flashbacks to Cumburglar's.

##vote dj-bbq

Milky Moor posted:

I mean

##unvote

##vote dj-bbq

Remember these when I flip town tomorrow

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Gwynplaine posted:

Barbecue's behind it all!

vote dj-bbq

You tried this yesterday

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Bifauxnen posted:

BBQ since you're here, get off your rear end and give some actual opinion on who is scum if it's not you.

My current lines of thinking:

You: because you've called on me a few times to try and backup your case. Although, I'm suspicious of a Beet/TOML gangup against you, which might be forcing you to grasp at straws?

TOML: as I've said before, a lot of misdirection and redirection, and that huge effortpost hasn't helped my opinion.

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
We've had no one share the results of their nights actions, right? Who wants to be brave?

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Tirade posted:

I don't have time to go through and fact check toml's fact checking but there's other points that stick out. For instance, all of toml's points about bif being suss are kind of a stretch. "Bif seems antagonistic" - in a mafia game? A real loving surprise there. He ends up picking beet as town despite him playing the same ineffectual game as bif and adding zero to the team. A good play by throwing SK on the scum list too, without any good arguments for it. I've argued for dj-bbq but now I'm not so sure, given that he's now on toml's poo poo list which I have less and less faith in. I reckon for tonight I'll side with bif, if things somehow don't pan out I'll re-evaluate tomorrow. And dj, you can thank me later.

##vote Those On My Left

This.

Also, having reviewed Gwynplaine's posting, i'm slightly confident they are town (more so than others). If get the noose tonight, let this be my legacy.

##vote Those On My Left

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
Beet

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Asphyxious posted:

NOW, BATTLE TO THE DEATH!!

:suspense:

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Bifauxnen posted:

Get hunting.

:suspense: :suspense: :suspense:

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Bifauxnen posted:

Unless the rest of you can scumhunt me up a better target.

What does this mean? how does this work? I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!?

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Gwynplaine posted:

I'm just yammering here. I literally don't know what makes a post scummy or not. Apparently the way I type?

It's not what you type, it's how you type it.

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
Well, sorry about my doubt in you TOML.

Gwynplaine posted:

For all I know they're a roleblocker and just quiet and stoic and good at their job.

This is correct. I don't know if Gwynplaine knows for sure, or just guessed. I was thinking it might have been a hint to me, hence me thinking they're town, but whatever.

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business
I'm back.

N1 I missed the action due to IRL problems :guinness:

N2 I blocked TOML due to previously discussed doubts and suspicions

TOML can ask for N3 if he wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FauxR34L
Feb 27, 2005
Serious Business

Gwynplaine posted:

BBq has been asked to point out who they defended and why. Hardly a bad idea with so little time left and a good way to avoid being lynched. And yet, they haven't given us the rundown.
It's almost as if they have to re-read the thread rather than just remember.

dj-bbq posted:

I'm back.

N1 I missed the action due to IRL problems :guinness:

N2 I blocked TOML due to previously discussed doubts and suspicions

TOML can ask for N3 if he wants.

• Locked thread