Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Huh. I guess having a list of all upcoming RNs would make that a lot easier to manipulate for good levels. Nifty tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Looking good!

No discussion about how the mine glitch actually works?

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Aerdan posted:

He's not planning to use it, per the OP, so why would he explain it?
Need for more war room topics.

Also makes S rank funds a LOT easier.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
I guess things kinda spun out of control.

I just think some words on gate grinding/arena abuse/mine glitch as a war room, along with why you're not doing them would be useful for when this is archived. Also including the previous discussion about the RNG seed.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
If you actually are playing on cartridge and have the double dash bonus disk and the stupid Nintendo gamboy connector cable, the wind sword and the other bonus items are AWESOME and make the funds rank almost trivial. You get:

Dragon Axe
Emblem Blade
Emblem Axe
Emblem Bow
Emblem Lance
Emblem Seal
Wind Sword
Silver Card
Energy Ring
Dragon Shield
Body Ring
Angelic Robe
Secret Book
Goddess Icon

Silver Card is obvious, but all the bonus stats are a huge pile of money. A magic sword with 1-2 range, a dragon killing axe, and a pile of 60 use iron weapons are a nice bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Great work!

So have you S ranked all ALL modes?

And unlocked all supports and all sound room songs?

• Locked thread