Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Serra has always turned into a dodge machine for me. Light magic sucks in this game 90% of the time, but she sure can keep the bad guys busy and block a door. She's the only character I consistently get the fabled 0-0-0 with. Give her a Physic staff and she's good to go.

Also, maybe it's just me but you seem to be updating incredibly fast, and they're very text heavy. You might wanna dial it back a touch. Once a day, once every other day or something like that. Loving the LP, but it's a lot to take in all at once.

Again, just my thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I always forget that not everyone parks Serra next to an ally who has no weapon and heal them every turn after an enemy hits them.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I always saw it as more of a game, where you're just knocking out the pirates instead of killing them.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Melth posted:

I'd use the Knight Crest. Think of it as saving 10,000 in HHM vs giving Florina +2 Str. +2 Str isn't worth 10,000. Sain is never going to be one of your top tier end game units anyway.

If there's one thing I learned in Fire Emblem, it's never say never about characters. Look at Fedule's Mist. I had a Wallace that maxed everything but luck once, and even that came close.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Oh right. I always forget how quickly they fall behind once endgame hits.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Here's a question that just occurred to me. If, for whatever reason, you choose not to do a sidequest, does that affect your rating at all?

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I was thinking you'd miss out on potential funds and experience, but what about things like turn count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Guys, guys. Clearly the best supports are Thani's in FE6.

Did you know she's weak to arrows?!

I really hope Thany knows to avoid archers. They're her weakness, you know.

• Locked thread