Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paused
Oct 24, 2010
Obviously it would prevent you from S ranking Lyns mode, but what are your thoughts on killing off Kent/Rath/whoever in her story for the changes in their stats and levels when they rejoin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
I don't really have thoughts on when/where you would put the updates, but I do hope at some point the max recruitment goal, coupled with the a S rank alternative run does get done. Especially as it only requires to go back to Crazed Beast to do so. I had assumed Farina plus Batres Hero Crest would require going back further for some Arena trips for gold, considering the change of the objective.

I understand that the goal of the thread is to be an outline to players to achieve best rank, especially as you have actually encouraged me to attempt this myself. (Beat Lungdren with a Sain somewhat comparable to yours, just to realise I had not unlocked HHM on my emulator yet... well I suppose a quick de rust on Normal won't hurt.) So with that in mind, I'd agree that skipping unneeded characters is the way to go for that.

But all things considered it be a drat shame to not see how it would be done by someone so clearly capable with the, clearly somewhat popular, added restriction whilst this LP is still in full swing.

e; That is I should say if it actually something you care about showing off pulling off Melth; I just read it as that you wouldn't mind.

Paused fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Mar 25, 2015

Paused
Oct 24, 2010
On the topic of Nergals timeline, one minor tidbit is that Ninians A support with Florina somewhat suggests that his Ice Dragon wife lived in Ilia, helping out the humans there with the harsh snowy climate. Then during the Scouring, she, with other like minded dragons, fled 'to a faraway place', presumably Valor, and/or the Dragons gate, to avoid having to kill anyone.

No mention of when the Dragon and Nergal meet though. It could be she set out with the intention of going through the gate but had second thoughts, staying behind with a Human she fell for, whom she met along the way. Seems an Ice dragon thing to do.

• Locked thread