Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
If I can give you a bit of feedback, when you decide to do ~deep~ analysis of a loving typo, do you think you could try to keep it concise and actually readable instead of that ungodly word salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Artix posted:

FP please, we made weight penalties reduce damage. Do you even know your own drat hack? :rolleyes:

You forgot to mention they also increase crit chance! Since heavy weapons do more damage if you can swing them obviously.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

quote:

Seeing as, despite all he’s been through, he’s still pretty incredibly lucky and privileged compared to like… everyone else in the world, he comes across as kind of whiny to me and I’m not too fond of him.

have you ever heard of ptsd?

• Locked thread