Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Fatcat214 posted:

There's a reason they call Lunatic mode Fredrick Emblem

Also, he was more like Seth to me.

Having beaten the first 4 maps on it I would be inclined to say Lunatic+ mode is River Emblem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Been lurking this thread for a while and thought I'd drop that the guy who creates Smash, Masahiro Sakurai's making a presentation at a Fire Emblem concert in the next month or so.

What this likely means, based on some data found in the latest patch is that Eliwood's kid Roy's coming back to Smash.

also Ryu from Street Fighter but hey, that's not important

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Tae posted:

I think it always boils down to this. Any argument beyond this is just semantics or a more a detailed reason why. It is certainly not a bad game objectively, it's just not what hardcore FE people wanted. I think wishing death on the franchise like Advance Wars rather than letting it continue is a bit much from some people.

Also, the art is cool. What's wrong with the art, too stylistic? Is it just the armor/clothes? I think the faces are by far the best the franchise has ever done.

I like all a lot of the character concept art but a lot of the in game portraits look bad to me.

• Locked thread