Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I'm gonna guess no since it doesn't seem like Bartre's ever going to hit Level 5 Warrior.

E: vv Yeah, I know Farina and Karla have different recruitments, I was just commenting that regardless of whether or not you were getting Farina, you're still unlikely to recruit everyone because you're never going to give Bartre enough experience for the recruitment.

ChaosArgate fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Sorites posted:

Is there even a way to do that with, say, a Thunder tome?

Also there's the issue that your defeated characters totally die. And the Dart problem.

If Awakening is any consideration, characters can tone down how much power they use. :v:

Who knows, maybe it's like FE5 where you can capture a KO'd unit?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Who cares if you can't take too many hits if you just murder things by breathing on them?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Artix posted:

Son, she's not even promoted yet. Get on my level. :colbert:

:unsmigghh:

It took another 3 levels until that Lyn got a point of Def. I'm disappointed that she did.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Yeah, finish up the run as is because the idea is to do this as efficiently as possible, then you should go back and show how you can still max rank it while being a little more inefficient.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Melth posted:

It’s just another Thursday at work for Limstella.

I think you mixed up a screenshot here.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Silver Falcon posted:

I would love to LP Awakening, but doing such things on the 3DS is a difficult (and expensive) undertaking.

Tae posted:

I would not do this, unless you understand support conversations alone are as long as a single RPG.

Alternatively, do it, but don't show off every support conversation because therein lies madness.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Melth's next LP has begun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Melth posted:

Newb question: how exactly do things go gold and what does that mean precisely?

A thread goes gold when it has an average rating of like 4.5-5 after 50+ votes. It's generally a sign of a thread worth reading.

• Locked thread