Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perlia
May 14, 2013
Melth, your assessment of FE8 delights me. Like, I understand your criticisms and agree with them: it's not a pretty game (I think Wada Sachiko's character art is gorgeous but in that old-anime kind of feel where I can forgive the colors) and it wouldn't make for that good of an LP for how you would go about it. Which, I might add, is really fun to read.

Emperordaein posted:

Awakening is a game that i'm glad exists... It's just that I personally found it a massive letdown as a long time fan of the series. I'm happy that it's an entry game that introduced alot of new players to the series, not to mention saving the series to begin with.

I also like this sentiment, but I'd like to add that bolded part will always make me feel so petty. Not that I'm ungrateful for the save, but it literally has to come up whenever someone critiques Awakening. At least you said "series" and not "franchise".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread