Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Spud
Jun 24, 2013
Huh, I was gonna say I wasn't sure how I missed this, but I guess you're just trying to blitz through Lyn mode. Never bothered caring about ranks in HHM, so I'll enjoy watching once you get into the meat of it. I never really used the steal mechanic much in FE7, from what I understand it's pretty required for max funds rank there though. Also looking forward to Marcus getting at least some time in the spotlight since he got dumped pretty early by goonvoting for Artix.

Will you be abusing taking advantage of the mine glitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Spud
Jun 24, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

edit 2: out of curiosity, I looked up Ephraim from FE8's stat caps and they're also almost identical. The only difference is that Eliwood gets two extra res.

That really emphasizes the changes from FE7 to FE8. Eliwood probably won't ever hit those caps even if you max him out and is usable if unspectacular; Ephraim smashes into them face-first at about 20/10 and they make him slightly less overpowered than the rest of your unbeatable squad.

• Locked thread