Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Trill lied and lying is wrong..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
yeah we're on the same page.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Going to the gym.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Hal says he's commented about everyone, WELL LET'S SEE

Hal Incandenza posted:

Mills, why the vote on Grandi? I like what he's posted so far.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't think scum Grandi makes this post

A cool guy post that Hal will make 100 times out of 100 when he sees someone emotionally appealing. Alignment null-tell.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Of course you don't care, because you are a bad guy. This is just another example of you posting fluff like diqnol called you out for earlier.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Actually upon further analysis I don't think poque is scum. His earlier posts are much more solid than the recent stuff. ##unvote

Hal Incandenza posted:

Like this post is pretty solid, and his subsequent post acknowledging that he hadn't read things in the right context feels genuine in my eyes

The posts Hal talks about Poque coming around on are just odd. Like Poque is just commenting about game theory and vig probabilities. Poque said he hadn't read things in the right context, but then he had! Hal's even ignoring the context (whether there is something to catch or not) in favor of just reading Poque in isolation.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Wow you guys sure talked a lot about nothing while I was gone.

I think diqnol looks worse than somber in the exchange. I dont find Sombers reaction strange at all and I think diqnol trying to vote him based off that is pretty bad (much worse than him pretending to have a fake result)

##vote Diqnol

So he thinks both Somber and Diqnol are strange (how the gently caress hasn't Mills jumped on the word Strange here, like hello Mills Hal said Strange). But these aren't really comments about either player. X and Y had an argument, X looks worse. This isn't content, it's sidelining.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Ernie is probably my second choice, ill try and elaborate on that in a little bit.

No elaboration.

Nothing about Mills, either.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I guess you were saying that lying there doesn't make sense, never mind

Of course he could do it because then you think he's townie because why would he lie about that as scum?!?!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Also given that Hal just thought Diqnol looks bad, but I OUTRIGHT LIED, him not moving his vote says a lot (probably a lot about him hopping on a plane).

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ernie I only said diqnol was strange. I said somber made perfect sense

LIES

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Hal Incandenza posted:

LIES

oops this time i've been caught

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

LIES

In fact I only sad diqnol was wrong and not strange either

MORE LIES.

We are taxiing I think I have to go!!!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hal you got me seriously laughing in this exchange

well, i am left with only one thing to do

##vote no lynch

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

seriously thought i like what hal brings to the game but he's probably scummy scum scum, and mills is scum with him

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ernie. posted:

hal you got me seriously laughing in this exchange

well, i am left with only one thing to do

##vote no lynch

boo this man

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Poque posted:

boo this man

no one seems to be convinced of what i feel in my bones :(

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Leaving work now, will be home in time for deadline.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

p. sure Diqnol is town.

Mills has some nice calves.

Ernie is still scum.

Hopping in the shower now, be back soon.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I don't think ERNIE melts down like this as scum

I'm working on those calves. I was just trying to show that I wasn't wearing pants haha

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

a vote for somb is a vote for peace

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Mills posted:

a vote for somb is a vote for peace

what if i told you

that i'm not actually vanilla

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mills posted:

I'm working on those calves. I was just trying to show that I wasn't wearing pants haha

I'm neither seeing or feeling a meltdown here. Was it more frantic in realtime?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm leaving shortly and I won't be back. I'm content with my vote.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mills posted:

I just assumed you were wearing shorts, I don't know what the weather is in Australia, but I am hoping it is warmer than it is here.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Somberbrero posted:

what if i told you

that i'm not actually vanilla

If this is a truth, I would jump on you in a Kentucky Minute. That's a thing right?

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

75 today!

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

ernie just sort of devolved into trap sprung mode i dont know

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mills posted:

75 today!

I hate you while simultaneously wanting to be you.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

i might go to the beach tomorrow :cool:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

just kidding, i hate sunlight

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

How long before you leave? Can I convince you to vote Somb?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mills posted:

How long before you leave? Can I convince you to vote Somb?

Convince ME.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
somber is the towniest person in the game.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I didn't like the way he responded to Diqnol's fake claim, not the first part, the second part, where he was overplaying it like OH DIQNOL OH YOU'RE GOOD YOU YOU'RE GOOD SCUM and I feel like ever since he caught heat then he has been less engaged with the thread like he's afraid to get into another tete a tete with Diqnol.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am here until deadline. I have vague feelings of distrust towards somber, but I feel like that is caused by the avatar. I have reread him and didn't find anything that popped out at me.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Oh, there was an ernie thing I saw on my skim, let me find it again so I can tell you all why he is scum.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

somber is the towniest person in the game.

I was thinking that way too but Mills is right, the diqnol thing was a little over the top with the OMG YOU WOULD BE THE BEST SCUM EVER which would be a nice scum-scum gambit.

Plus he was ok killing me for no real reason.

Hmmm

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Ernie. posted:

even if he were, let him play one more day on his comeback game

the true scum are mills and hal

This one.

But on a reread less so. I thought it was a Grandi is scum, but let's ignore him today because he is fragile or whatever. This would have been like putting me on the side of his plate to have an easy vote later while getting a low content vote for the day.
But he isn't saying I'm scum, he is implying that I am not and trying to convince those who do think I am scum... Didn't Ernie think I was scum, did I miss his shift away from that, I just thought he was voting other people (we are in an open vote-lationship).

Still scummy, but less than on my initial pass that I forgot about.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i never thought you were scum, i just didn't have a reason to think you were town....

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

and then you appealed to our general niceness to let you warm up and i felt like you were town

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Ernie. posted:

and then you appealed to our general niceness to let you warm up and i felt like you were town

Ah, but I specifically asked everyone to ignore that post, if you didn't that makes you scum. QED.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Her flight got delayed a little. I just did a quick read of Trill's post history and I am still comfortable with my vote. Make it happen please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Somberbrero posted:

Her flight got delayed a little. I just did a quick read of Trill's post history and I am still comfortable with my vote. Make it happen please.

how much of this is based on the claim?

• Locked thread