Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Welcome to Fast Food Mascot Mafia!

This is a mafia-based game for 13 players. It is a ROLE MADNESS game that has a different setup and rules than standard Mafia setups. If you're not familiar with Mafia or the standard rules, this is a good place to start.

Please also refer to the standard SA mafia rules. Not knowing these is not an excuse.

Please note that this is my first time running a game, and that this is probably not very well balanced at all! You might want to go check out the SA Mafia New Game Announcement Thread if you want something more standard and fair.

Important notes:
  • Everyone (including scumteam) has, at the start of the game, one one-shot night power of some sort. There are no explicitly passive powers (though some powers grant passive-like bonuses, ex: Godfather-like investigative immunity). There are no powers that can fire off during the day.
  • In addition to these powers, there's still the standard majority vote daykill and the scumteam nightkill, which can be done each night/day.
  • All players start with one usage (hereafter referred to as 'charge') of their powers. Some players have powers that can cause other players to gain or lose charges. Regardless of how many charges you have available, you can only use your power once per night.
  • If a scumteam member is successfully daykilled via majority vote, all players who had a vote on that scum at the time of :redhammer: regain gain one charge (Edited for clarity). This is only for the vote daykill, other kill methods such as vigilante nightkills do not count.
  • If multiple players use powers in the same night, any conflicts will resolve via a semi-hidden order of priority. (general overview: Jailer/Doctor powers resolve first, then powers that add/remove charges from other players, then most everything else, with vigilante/scumteam kill at the end of the priority list).
  • If your action fails due to roleblock, doctor, etc, then you still lose a charge for the attempt. If you have zero charges when your action resolves (due to a higher-priority power stealing a charge) then nothing happens. You can submit a night action PM even if you have zero charges, this is useful if you anticipate another player granting you a charge that night, and there is no penalty for doing so.
  • There’s no hidden Sanity/Insanity/Paranoid/Naive system, while there are powers that will trump cops, cops will otherwise get accurate results.

Signup list:

1. Dr. Hurt
  2. Foolster41
  3. Good Sir
  4. Hal Incandenza
  5. HiipFire
  6. Kumbamontu
  7. Met
  8. Mr Tastee
  9. mr.capps
  10. Poison Mushroom town role/alignment cop, died N1
  11. Rurea
  12. Somberbrero
  13. Tremendous Taste town vigilante, died N1

Reserves:

wall monitor fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWsWP9bPAg

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm so in

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Is that Little Caesar on the bottom left?

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

Is that Little Caesar on the bottom left?

Yes it is!

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I want to be the Jack that is in the box. I want to have a beautiful circle head. Gaze at my head. Think about Jack. Think about me. That's me IRL.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm in.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm jacked in (the box).

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'll play. Hope I'm the Colonel.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ill play this game

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sure

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'll play.

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
Ahh this sounds fun, I've never played with conditions like these, I'm in please :).

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Awesome, just 4 more slots to fill.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
okay sure let's do it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

wall monitor posted:

Awesome, just 4 more slots to fill.

You can add me since this hasn't actually started yet

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I am terrible at mafia and will probably just whitenoise it up, but I'm in.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
I havn't played mafia in a very long time. This looks like a cool theme. I'm in if there's room.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

oh poo poo

Okay role PMs shall go out shortly~

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Remember our deal. i am jack. in the box. Remember it.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Make me The Burger King, as I have spent way too much time stoned playing the BK Xbox game where you sneak up on people and hand them delicious meals

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

In I am.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I would like to be Grimace. Jared from Subway is an acceptable alternative.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Hey hiipfire, I'm gonna need an email address or something to send you your role PM, you don't have plat

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Sorry we're full up right now, but would you like to be put on the reserve list?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

wall monitor posted:

Hey hiipfire, I'm gonna need an email address or something to send you your role PM, you don't have plat

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Okay, role PMs should be sent out. Confirm in thread if you've got yours and everything looks good, PM me otherwise.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

I'll drop D1 when half of the people confirm (and when I have it written), this seems to be the way to do this

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Confirming.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
god loving drat it

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

i lik this. this gud. Confirmd

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mr.capps posted:

god loving drat it
Are you scum, Capps?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
my flavor is now this song instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_LnuPFnJXY

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poison Mushroom posted:

Are you scum, Capps?

i would be cheering if i was

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Raisins iz gud. I lik jukebox songs. I luv going to the jukebox and listinen to music. Play mor music.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

here's a song for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSroGlkmXQE

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't think the California Raisins count as a fast food mascot.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also, for crimes against humanity:

##vote Mr Tastee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Do not lik. not gud.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I don't think the California Raisins count as a fast food mascot.

looks lik some1 needs to go to the south.

• Locked thread