Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm not saying he's 100% town, I'm saying that it makes more sense to me that Met is town compared to Hurt. He doesn't get a ton of credit for the Foolster lunch, but he gets more than Hurt who has, I think, only voted town this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
that seems a lot like wrong therefore scum

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Met is townier than Hurt. He made it late, but he did make the right call on Foolster. He also made some actual cases.

His shift on Kumba and I was pretty odd but he's the lesser evil.

Moore like he want town cred their goes his bud bud.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
remember: scum have an incentive to vote their own for charges anyway, and met hammered 2 hours early on a lynch that was pretty much inevitable

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Kumbamontu posted:

that seems a lot like wrong therefore scum

People discredit that a lot more than is necessary. Hurt isn't scum because he's making the wrong arguments, he's scum because he's made practically no arguments and the few that he has have all been flipped town. Distinguishing between a bad town player and a scum player isn't easy, but Met as town and Hurt as scum makes a lot more sense within the context of the flips.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

People discredit that a lot more than is necessary. Hurt isn't scum because he's making the wrong arguments, he's scum because he's made practically no arguments and the few that he has have all been flipped town. Distinguishing between a bad town player and a scum player isn't easy, but Met as town and Hurt as scum makes a lot more sense within the context of the flips.

Concidder thus??? Met bad guy.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Dr. Hurt posted:

Me chic fil a cow. Me transfer. Take 2 charge from met. Give to me. Now have two charges. Me great.

What exactly is your ability called? Flavor, name, all of it, please.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Met posted:

What exactly is your ability called? Flavor, name, all of it, please.

. . . Chic-fil-a cow. Transfer. Take charge away from dum dums and give it to other dum dum. It take away buff and rebuff and all that stuff.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Is "Transfer" your role name or your power?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Met posted:

Is "Transfer" your role name or your power?

Role name. Power is eat mor chikn.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I gave everything about myself here:

Met posted:

...I hammered a scum.

Ronald McDonald, Recharger. "Super Size It". I give out a charge. Did nothing night 1. On night 2 my charges were sapped when attempting to give a charge to Somber.

I believe I have a solid flavor defense, for what it's worth. Being Mickey Dees with no counter-claim is pretty solid when all of the revealed scum haven't been mascots.

wall monitor posted:

Foolster, who was actually Impostor Mascot (Impersonator), was killed D1!

wall monitor posted:

Rurea, Mayor Michael Bloomberg (Drainer), was killed N2!

!! Dr. Hurt, in the event you're actually a townie, stop reading here and give me your thoughts on myself and the other players. Does my defense make sense? If I were to flip townie, who would you go after next?

Now I hope you'll pardon me, but I have to make the case against you because I think you're the best shot.

Current claims/reveals
Arby's
Chic-Fil-A
Burger King
Mickey Dees
KFC
Wendy
Little Caesar
Taco Bell
Subway

I want to say Chic-Fil-A is the odd-one out there, but I am from the West Coast so it might just be because I never see them out here. Flavor arguments tend not to be popular on these boards so I'll try to restrain myself from pushing them too hard.

Dr. Hurt posted:

Me chic fil a cow. Me transfer. Take 2 charge from met. Give to me. Now have two charges. Me great.

Dr. Hurt posted:

. . . Chic-fil-a cow. Transfer. Take charge away from dum dums and give it to other dum dum. It take away buff and rebuff and all that stuff.

I think Rurea stole my charges. His ability is exactly what happened to me.

wall monitor posted:

You are Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a Drainer!

Power: Sugary Drinks Portion Cap Rule

You're (ex-) Mayor Michael Bloomberg of New York City. While you had some success in establishing a size limit on soft drinks, it was eventually overturned, and besides that was only in place for one city. To be really effective, you're going to have to go to the source: the metaphorical land where fast food mascots live and work, and kill them all with your bare hands! It makes sense, trust me. Towards that purpose, you can use the Sugary Drinks Portion Cap Rule on a target to drain away all of their power charges, as well as remove all buffs and debuffs that have been placed on them.

But Hurt is claiming the same thing... except that he can give it to anyone, though he gave it to himself. It's weird that there would be two people with the same role considering the flips and claims. There's no other example of this. I think Hurt is more of a classic Godfather or otherwise has an ability that is absolutely never a townie and couldn't claim it but needed an excuse for what he's been doing during the game... so he took his scum buddy Rurea's ability/results because it might fit as a townie role. It's sloppy but the alternative options to lynch don't look nearly as attractive.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

We are far from deadline so I am going to head to bar trivia.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Met posted:

I gave everything about myself here:

I believe I have a solid flavor defense, for what it's worth. Being Mickey Dees with no counter-claim is pretty solid when all of the revealed scum haven't been mascots.

!! Dr. Hurt, in the event you're actually a townie, stop reading here and give me your thoughts on myself and the other players. Does my defense make sense? If I were to flip townie, who would you go after next?

Now I hope you'll pardon me, but I have to make the case against you because I think you're the best shot.

Current claims/reveals
Arby's
Chic-Fil-A
Burger King
Mickey Dees
KFC
Wendy
Little Caesar
Taco Bell
Subway

I want to say Chic-Fil-A is the odd-one out there, but I am from the West Coast so it might just be because I never see them out here. Flavor arguments tend not to be popular on these boards so I'll try to restrain myself from pushing them too hard.

I think Rurea stole my charges. His ability is exactly what happened to me.

But Hurt is claiming the same thing... except that he can give it to anyone, though he gave it to himself. It's weird that there would be two people with the same role considering the flips and claims. There's no other example of this. I think Hurt is more of a classic Godfather or otherwise has an ability that is absolutely never a townie and couldn't claim it but needed an excuse for what he's been doing during the game... so he took his scum buddy Rurea's ability/results because it might fit as a townie role. It's sloppy but the alternative options to lynch don't look nearly as attractive.

This is actually some good points.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

But I give charge to others if I want 2 to. It like double rurea

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
There isn't a deadline set!

Hey doinks, vote someone. I don't care who.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

wall monitor posted:

I'm going to put deadline at 10 PM EST Thursday.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Okay but I'm tired of waiting. Keane or Kumba, please come kill someone.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I apologize I haven't been able to be super attentive, as my co-workers that are older than me have been acting like kindergardeners recently and I've had to mediate. Also a job opening came up that I've been studying for, so life got serious super quick.

I will probably hammer Hurt.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yeah, I think I'm okay.

No major revelations happened to me over the last few days so YEAH.

Kumba would you like to hammer or shall I?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
oh my god you guys can kiss later, hammer now.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote hurt

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

The mob descends. There is much protesting from their target, all full of bad spelling and grammar, but as life fades away it devolves simply into mournful, pained mooing.

Dr. Hurt, the Chik-Fil-A Cow (Power Transferer), was killed D4!

quote:

You are Chick-Fil-A Cow, a Transfer!

Power: Eat mor Chikn

Being a literal cow isn't the best mascot position out there... arguably, half of the McDonald's cast has it worse, being literal food. Still it behooves you to convince people to eat more chicken instead of beef, often via some zany plot. Eat mor Chikn calls upon your years of experience in such to let you take power charges away from one player and then give them to another. (You can give them to yourself if you want to, but you can't take them away from yourself.) Caution: taking power charges away from someone also knocks out any buffs or debuffs on them.

You are town-aligned, and win if all threats to town are eliminated.

"Huh, I guess he was telling the truth."

"So what now? We drag out the barbeque pit?"

"Isn't that a bit tasteless?"

Night 4 begins.

"Well, it's not tasteless as long as we add-"

"-Can we not make jokes about 'tasteless', either? That's not really in good humor."

"Huh?"

"No, not you, Good Humor Man."

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Morning comes. A grisly sight... not just for who it is, but how they were killed.

Somberbrero, Colonel Sanders (Armorer), was killed N4 as the result of a time bomb placed N3!

quote:

You are Colonel Sanders, a Armorer!

Power: Seven Herbs and Spices

You are THE Southern Gentleman, and your chicken is simply the best. With your secret blend of Seven Herbs and Spices, you can apply protection that's finger-lickin good. When you use Seven Herbs and Spices on a target, you can grant them one-time immunity to a single source of night-death. Choose between Scumkill and Vigilante-kill when you use the power. Caution: certain other powers can remove the protection buff granted by Seven Herbs and Spices.

You are town-aligned, and win if all threats to town are eliminated.

(mod note: note the 'single source' bit :v: Sorry Somber)

On closer inspection, it looks like he died by having something shoved forcefully down his throat...

Colonel Sanders' Death Note posted:

UNITED STATES FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION

KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN: HEALTH AND SAFETY GRADE F

"Holy poo poo, someone called the health inspectors on him!"

The identity of the final enemy has been made clear: the enemy of all fast food, federal health inspectors. The only question remaining is... where are they hiding?

Day 5 begins. There is no deadline currently set.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

quote:

Votecount for Day 4

Dr. Hurt (3): Somberbrero, Met, Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Kumbamontu
CCKeane (0): Kumbamontu, Kumbamontu

Not Voting (2): CCKeane, Dr. Hurt

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 05th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

Reminder: If a scumteam member is successfully daykilled via majority vote, all players who had a vote on that scum at the time of :redhammer: gain one charge.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, Kumbamontu, Met

With 3 alive, it's 2 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Reminder: If a scumteam member is successfully daykilled via majority vote, all players who had a vote on that scum at the time of :redhammer: gain one charge.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

TAKE US HOME

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
welp.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
welp.

Good Sir
Oct 19, 2008
shh.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Keane & Met, please claim who you have targeted throughout the game. TIA. Keane, I'd like you to go first.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

Keane & Met, please claim who you have targeted throughout the game. TIA. Keane, I'd like you to go first.

Met, please hold off, I have some questions for Kumba.

I am still on my phone, will you be around at 6 Est for SOME QUESTIONS?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I get off work right at 6, so around that time sure but I may be home cleaning/cooking dinner. I'll be there intermittently by phone at least.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

I get off work right at 6, so around that time sure but I may be home cleaning/cooking dinner. I'll be there intermittently by phone at least.

How about 7? I would like speedy answers.

My schedule is free tonight, I just have some work to do which I can suspend very easily and return to later.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
The later the better if you want my full attention, 7 is likely when I'll be actually eating

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumbamontu posted:

The later the better if you want my full attention, 7 is likely when I'll be actually eating

We can regroup at night, I am sure.

I feel like we are setting up a duel.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
HAVE AT THEE! ENGARDE, FILTHY SWINE!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Reason suggests CCKeane is scum while my gut is telling me it's Kumba. I guess we have a few days. I'll probably go through the thread again.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kumba are you around?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Kumba are you around?

Because I just realized something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I literally just went on break so I'll be here for a good 15 minutes

• Locked thread