Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Sup tastee :respek:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

let's no lynch today

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote no lynch

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

I am of the very unpopular opinion that the information gleaned from a d1 mislynch is worth less than having that townie alive

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I say losing one town player is better than losing two d1!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Foolster41 posted:

Yeah see what I said about not being pretty close to sure. Of course we shouldn't lynch someone if we don't think there's a good chance their scum, but being so afraid of loosing townies so as to jump to night is foolish, since scum rule the night.

we all rule the night :human being:. They're just the only ones with a guaranteed opposition kill

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

we just place different values on things etc

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Neither is scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tldr

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Foolster41 posted:

You know that how?

i'm scum obviously duh

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hahahahaha poison mushroom holds a grudge from a year old game fam

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

neither of them read as scum to me and i think we're collectively grasping at straws on this one

then again i'm not a d1 sort so

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the attitude seems sincere but the vote insincere imo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

for those of you that are here and not voting Met, I would like to hear why you would prefer a no lynch than Met (other than TT who is just being contrarian)

I adopted this stance before I knew how unpopular it was!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

you've been around the block long enough to know it's stupid TT, don't give me that

counter to sa consensus isn't necessarily stupid :colbert:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

i would love to hear your argument as to why my post about how stupid no lynching D1 is is wrong

i already addressed it, it assumes the values you place on various forms of information/existence in game are universal

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

two people didn't even have votes down :l

this is clownshoes

crocodile tears

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah use your loving own reads

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

can we not post in twilight