Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
What sets game this apart from other games where I can construct things in a medieval setting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

did u watch the video where it has complete physical destruction and damage modeling with structural integrity, physical catapults/trebuchets like Besieged or whatever,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpS5XGjb3jg

I had not watched this, it looks pretty cool actually.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Building and smashing castles with some buddies actually sounds like a pretty good time.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh poo poo it would actually be a ton of fun to recreate Helms Deep and other cool movie battle scenes and just go to town on them with catapults, I look forward to somebody else doing the construction work so I can focus on the smashing!

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Could I also just run up and hit him with a hammer or would counter-catapults be the only option here?

It could be cool to set up two adjacent castles and just go nuts on each other, Worms-style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

buzzsaw.gif posted:

So...why would you build a castle for yourself; as in, just for one person (namely you)? Wouldn't it be more fun and faster to just be the guy that builds the catapult?

You've never played with legos or what?

• Locked thread