Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ess)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJBYsv3sGAI

thanks for reading the thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

mods?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it's based on the successful Space Engineers game and engine and it is early access because it is not feature complete but they would like people to play their game while being aware that it is not 100% finished [unlike Evolve]. thank you.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Geight posted:

What sets game this apart from other games where I can construct things in a medieval setting?

did u watch the video where it has complete physical destruction and damage modeling with structural integrity, physical catapults/trebuchets like Besieged or whatever,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpS5XGjb3jg

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Obese FYAD Reject posted:

But does it have zombies and skeletons with a garbage combat system? Please answer my question when you have a moment. TIA

it doesn't. thank you for the question.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

how much is it

ill play it probably

20 bux but 15 if you own space engineers already
theres also a standard steam 4-pack (4 for price of 3)

>:)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
doctor goat theyre not the same game lol.................. but besieged is good

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

will there be team battles and stuff sooner or later

the idea i'm having with my friends is we're going to have a survival (resource gathering) server where it's co-op and then we're going to have a creative server where we blow up each others' castles with catapults and poo poo

space engineers has a faction system in it already that i'm sure is going to be in this

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Orv posted:

They have a template save system they could carry over from SE if they wanted to. Hopefully it doesn't get shouted down by 'realism' idiots.

there are already blueprints in the steam workshop for this game that isn't even out yet >:)

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=390881808

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
build sets of surrounding walls staggering their heights + put catapults and poo poo on them and fire back >:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i learned that i'm too retarded to build a castle but i figured out how to make a windmill

• Locked thread