Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Man, I used to build medieval towns in Minecraft on an open server, this gives me a funny tingle.

Are you only able to tunnel underground, or can you make yourself a decent sized dwarven kingdom. (Excuse the sperg)

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Feindfeuer posted:

Currently you can use the 'voxel hand' tool to place and remove dirt and stone freely, so go wild with your underground kingdom.

Only limitation might be the lightning as the current selection of torches and fire pits don't seem to spend any actual light as you can see in this no effort artificial cave example.

Meh, guess I will wait for light sources to be implemented (in addition to multiplayer, I could never be arsed to go solo when I played MC).

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Smoremaster posted:

yeah, every tuesday. tomorrow they're adding npcs

Making castles and murdering NPC with traps do sound nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ocWrV4Fk9w&t=89s

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Tuesday updates: Now with 100% more arches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqynNQqDAvs

Features
- daylight settings (sun angle, light intensity, fog density)
- new hand tools: torch, hammer and mace
- new blocks: stairs corners, slope corners, arch ceilings
- AI modding tool
- destruction modding tool

Fixes
- improved structural integrity of roofs
- fixed placing small/large grid
- fixed physics issues with rope torsion spring
- fixed thumbnails on blueprints and worlds not working correctly
- fixed tooltip on rotor
- fixed voxel in the air on quickstart map

• Locked thread