Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami

by Lowtax
Hey, listen. There’s no one here, just this. No owner, no one to be old, to be young, to be good or bad, weak or strong. Just this, that’s all; various elements of nature playing themselves out, all empty. No one born and no one to die. Those who speak of death are speaking the language of ignorant children. In the language of the heart, of Dharma, there’s no such thing.

When we carry a burden, it’s heavy. When there’s no one to carry it, there’s not a problem in the world. Do not look for good or bad or for anything at all. Do not be anything. There’s nothing more, just this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
hurf

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

verily carefree

pogi

If I do, do I get crazy Jackie Chan powers?

Lil Cunty

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Hey, listen. There’s no one here, just this. No owner, no one to be old, to be young, to be good or bad, weak or strong. Just this, that’s all; various elements of nature playing themselves out, all empty. No one born and no one to die. Those who speak of death are speaking the language of ignorant children. In the language of the heart, of Dharma, there’s no such thing.

When we carry a burden, it’s heavy. When there’s no one to carry it, there’s not a problem in the world. Do not look for good or bad or for anything at all. Do not be anything. There’s nothing more, just this.

preach it brother

can I get an om mani padme hūm

ty crap

ty landy

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

namaste, op

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

bog pixie

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

kill people in their sleep or when they are awake

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Bo-Pepper posted:

kill people in their sleep or when they are awake

----------------

Lil Cunty

I keep forgetting we're the kill forum now

I'm getting too old for all these changes, but if ol' pep can keep up then so can i

ty crap

ty landy

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

WD-40 posted:

I keep forgetting we're the kill forum now

I'm getting too old for all these changes, but if ol' pep can keep up then so can i

you can still be chill and do murders

----------------

ron color

GEExCEE

namaste... cool beads $5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatsplosion

+3 Meat Elemental
mash up babies with honey and pepper

• Locked thread