Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I'ma bingo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

i would like a bingo

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Elitist Bitch posted:

So it's a three way tie between anotherblownsave, ayn rand hand job, and C. Everett Koop at 1 bingo and 13 marks.

The boobie prize for most marks with no bingos goes to xR MXM.

I'll update the Excel sheet Friday, which is my next day off.

A three-way tie for the winners, eh? I can send 3 winner packages! I just need to stop by my local flea market this weekend to get a few more items. In the meantime, the winners can PM or email me their addresses stevenrhaney@gmail.com

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I've received addresses from abs and ayn. I'm waiting for C. Everett Koop (if you've sent me your address then I must have missed it, please send it again).

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

a bingo please

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Are we still sponsor-less? I can provide a prize pack to the winner(s) if needed.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Elitist Bitch posted:

Our blackout cards were: ayn rand hand job, ellspurs, Quantrill, and TopHatsMonthly.

Okay, you three PM your addresses and I'll send you crap and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

ayn rand hand job posted:

You should still have mine from Dega

I deleted it after I sent your package (aka I did not expect to sponsor again)

• Locked thread