Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
and your posting style

It's free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

so aree you posting mine and i am he's in the other thread or what.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
:boom:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Captain No-mates

I'm very prominent as a poster.

bwatts

Captain No-mates posted:

he is.

Miss Psychosis

This is a setup.

tao of lmao

i am he

bwatts posted:

so aree you posting mine and i am he's in the other thread or what.

came here to ask this

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

click click click

----------------

Stormyish

bumf

Areola Grande

*cracks knuckles and stretches*

Ok bwatts, you are a bespectacled 30s something bachelor who repairs pinball machines in a tri state area of america by day and posts in the yob by night. Ever present in the yob and basically always checking his phone or laptop while working during the day

i am he, you are clearly a beatles fan, but your age is harder to guess

I'd say you're a dude in his late twenties. You travel the world when you can and probably backpack accross europe when you can and maybe even own a Frommer's Guide to Eurail travel. You've always been a social and funny dude irl but became funnier after the yob honed your posting skills years ago

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

i am he

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok bwatts, you are a bespectacled 30s something bachelor who repairs pinball machines in a tri state area of america by day and posts in the yob by night. Ever present in the yob and basically always checking his phone or laptop while working during the day

I'd say you're a dude in his late twenties. You travel the world when you can and probably backpack accross europe when you can and maybe even own a Frommer's Guide to Eurail travel. You've always been a social and funny dude irl but became funnier after the yob honed your posting skills years ago

im not a beatles fan, sorry. tthe most accurate part is about me being extremely cool in reality.

tao of lmao

Ancient Aroma posted:

yes to all of this

bwatts

x_x" this guy's got me down. i have to get out of here

Miss Psychosis

Insanely cool british Bwatts leaps in front of Ancient Aroma and calmy vapes a ciggy before blowing the vapour in his face and saying "wrong" and then driving off in a British sports car.

Areola Grande

Momohime katsumi, you are clearly an anime chick with enormous pupils who dresses conservatively but loves madly

Hmmm, you probably are a student irl who posts from her phone more than from a computer. You wear scarves and shawls and secretly love playing pay to win freemium titles on your phone as well

bacalou

do me baby

Lil Cunty

drat its like an oracle

they can see right through us

ty crap

ty landy

Areola Grande

Miss Psychosis posted:

This is a setup.

Miss psychosis, you are an animal enthusiast who hates j pop and k pop but totally digs american pop

You wear short skirts and heels to the club

Just kidding, you don't go to the club anymore because you're taken and no longer have a use the meat market scene an

Also you substitute teach at an elementary school, or used to maybe

Areola Grande

Sorry Qwerinty, but I only saw your first post earlier today and have no idea who you are yet

Lil Cunty

Ancient Aroma posted:

Sorry Qwerinty, but I only saw your first post earlier today and have no idea who you are yet

she's in my top 5, if that helps

ty crap

ty landy

Areola Grande

i am he posted:

im not a beatles fan, sorry. tthe most accurate part is about me being extremely cool in reality.

If you aren't a beatles fan then why is your name i am he as in the opening line from I Am the Walrus

Explain yourself and your misleading moniker pls

pig slut lisa

irl is good

me me do me

Miss Psychosis

Ancient Aroma posted:

Miss psychosis, you are an animal enthusiast who hates j pop and k pop but totally digs american pop

You wear short skirts and heels to the club

Just kidding, you don't go to the club anymore because you're taken and no longer have a use the meat market scene an

Also you substitute teach at an elementary school, or used to maybe

This is all true especially the taken part now wheres my goddamn booze.

Captain No-mates

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ancient Aroma posted:

If you aren't a beatles fan then why is your name i am he as in the opening line from I Am the Walrus

Explain yourself and your misleading moniker pls

it's a famous quote from the japanese cartoon his av is from

Miss Psychosis

Captain No-mates posted:

[Grinning knowing I'll receive emptyquotes from the Nomates fan club of which I rule with an iron fist] Nomates is a very prominent poster.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Ancient Aroma posted:

that's some harsh loving honesty right there, d*amn

WD-40 posted:

she's in my top 5, if that helps

:love:

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Ancient Aroma posted:

Momohime katsumi, you are clearly an anime chick with enormous pupils who dresses conservatively but loves madly

Hmmm, you probably are a student irl who posts from her phone more than from a computer. You wear scarves and shawls and secretly love playing pay to win freemium titles on your phone as well

:eyepop: holy poo poo

----------------

Areola Grande

Ok Garbage Person

You are a changeling not only in the yob but irl as well. You own a plethora of different kinds of hats b/c you are a master of disguise. You are at least 33 years of age and male. I know this because that's how old you need to be to have ever been king of the 'cade

You like vidya games more than other forms of media, like myself

Anyway, you go by different names with different crowds and tend to sidle about while perusing the aisles at your local comic book store

Kind of a shady seeming dude, but your agenda is yours and yours alone. You share your private ambitions with no one

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Grinning knowing I'll receive emptyquotes from the Nomates fan club of which I rule with an iron fist] Nomates is a very prominent poster.

----------------

Miss Psychosis

[Does the Nomates dance]

Lil Cunty

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok Garbage Person

You are a changeling not only in the yob but irl as well. You own a plethora of different kinds of hats b/c you are a master of disguise. You are at least 33 years of age and male. I know this because that's how old you need to be to have ever been king of the 'cade

Anyway, you go by different names with different crowds and tend to sidle about while perusing the aisles at your local comic book store

Kind of a shady seeming dude, but your agenda is yours and yours alone. You share your private ambitions with no one

see i told you

a loving oracle

ty crap

ty landy

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

i rule it, since i grew up with him, but yeah.

Stormyish

skipped right over me

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Does the Nomates dance]

bwatts

you can be vice president.

Miss Psychosis

Stormyish posted:

skipped right over me

Omg.. noooo why... Augh... NOOoo

Me, secretly vvvv

Stormyish

Miss Psychosis posted:

Omg.. noooo why... Augh... NOOoo

Me, secretly vvvv

you know I don't quite understand why you keep doing that every time I post when you're on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Ancient Aroma posted:

Ok Garbage Person

everything in this is correct but i only own one hat :weedass:

• Locked thread